August 20, 2014 | 2051 users online

Moisturizers - Lise Watier - Hydra-Temps SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2007 8:30:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a nice spf face cream full of antioxidants. However, its a tad too much for my t-zone to handle (got shiney by noon) and about $15 too much as its $40 CAN. I would likely buy for winter time use if it was $25, but reading the ingredients, its overpriced. LOVE how its in a pump jar though as the antioxidants are stable and its very hygenic. Lightly fragranced as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2007 9:33:00 AM More reviews by kramerkitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well my search for an SPF moisturizer that doesn't break me out is over. This product is really good! It has a slight smell (not like chemicals or anything) and it doesn't bother me. Its for all skin types and it hasn't broken me out and I have oily skin that just waits to run my life by creating nasty huge zits and I haven't had a problem wtih this moisturizer. I feel that Lise Watier's skin care products are too under-rated, and I have used everything from Lancome, Estee Lauder, Elizabeth Arden, Mary Kay, Clinique, Biotherm, Marcelle, Neostrata, Neutrogena, Oil of Olay, every thing....so I am extremely picky about products. The price is $39 CAN + taxes but that isn't bad, and its a 50ml pump bottle which is great. I can't wait to contiue using Lise Watier skin care products.