September 16, 2014 | 1480 users online

Lips - Revlon - Shiny Sheers - Sheer Afterglow 810

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I found this in my collection the other day and wondered why I hadn't used it. Now I remember. The formula of this shade is loaded with WAY too much glitter which makes it look pretty tacky in my opinion. It's such a shame though as I owned a different shade of these lipsticks and absoutely love that one and thought this one would be no different. The formula itself is nice and creamy and glides on smoothly giving a glossy finish which is really nice. They are sheer so you won't get that strong colour payoff with regular lipsticks, but that is okay since it would be nice to wear for everyday. This shade wasn't for me, but it would be pretty for fair skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by esquexox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate) 7.5%
OXYBENZONE and OCTINOXATE:
"Both are linked to developmental and reproductive toxicity, can harm skin in the cell level, which can lead to several health problems, which are not widely researched yet. Oxybenzone is also linked to cancer and harming the immune system. "

Source: www.skimbacolifestyle.com

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 5:32:00 PM More reviews by MakeupGuru7065

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product, it is like a lipgloss in a lipstick form, so your hair does not get all stuck to it, but yet it is just has a little colour and a little sparkle. I would definatly buy this again, I would buy a thousand if I could it is worth more than every penny!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2010 5:31:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

This lipstick is very easy to wear. It is sheer as the name suggests and has a very subtle shimmer. Very breezy. My lips are quite dark so it shows up a bit more pink on me than peach but the shade is very wearable. The packaging is super cute and elegant but the amount of product is smaller than usual lipsticks. I don't mind as I always battle to finish lipsticks anyway.

This is discontinued as far as I know.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 11:11:00 PM More reviews by elizabetheva

Revlon makes some of the best lippies out there! This one is the perfect subtle peachy every day color for my fair skin, in other words, neutral with a hint of peach, not overpowering peach. It feels great, goes well with a natural looking brown eye, and generally I'm thrilled with it. Really, you cannot beat Revlon's shiny sheers. When you get the right color you would NEVER guess they were drugstore bought. (I got this one on sale for under $5US.) I'm not sure I'll ever go back to department store brands (besides my beloved Perscriptives B/R colors) as along as I can keep finding great Revlon colors. Too bad you can't test them first, then it would be perrrfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2008 5:53:00 PM More reviews by littleshells

I stumbled upon this at Walgreens for $4.19 on sale! I thought that I didn't have much to loose so I grabbed one and I am so glad I did. This is the perfect MAC Slimshine dupe. It's very similar in formula, it just doesn't have any scent like MAC lippies do. The color of this one inparticular is a great everyday lip color, a nice light neutral pink with some nice reflects. I love the packaging, it's just like the Slimshines but with one AWESOME feature the MAC ones don't have, they have a clear lid so you can see the product! I love that! Pick one up I think you'll love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 7:17:00 AM More reviews by WendyW

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have lip balm and Chapstick that lasts longer than this product. Put it on and within an hour it's gone. I don't want something I need to reapply every hour. Even if you don't eat, drink, etc., it will still wear off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2008 7:33:00 PM More reviews by abbybaby

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is very similar to MAC slimshines and this particular color is beautiful. Think nude pink with a hint of shimmer and that's what you'll get. I love that it's easy to apply and keeps my lips feeling moisturized with a nice sheen. Not sticky or opaque - perfect in every way actually. If you're fair complected this will look lovely on you.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2008 1:58:00 PM More reviews by pop_puppy

this is a pink that comes off as 'natural, healthy-looking lips with thin layer of gloss over.' The colour makes my lips look baby soft and kissable for 1 hour but dries them out after four without a balm underneath.

I love its colour but now I do not wear it alone like before. A moisturizing lip balm is a must! I love light natural colours like these, that look like gloss but ain't. Makes me look like a teenager (and feel) like one again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2008 2:57:00 PM More reviews by MadameFabulina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Truly one of the most underrated products I own. I am between an NC20 and NC30, dark blonde hair and hazel eyes, with very pigmented lips, and this is not too light at all, nor does it wash me out. Today I am only wearing a TM, some light beige-ish e/s, and black mascara, and this looks gorgeous. I imagine it would look stunning with some bronzer...will try that this week...♥♥♥