Jordana Easyliner for Lips - Sedona Red

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Very happy with this liner! Super pigmented and easy to apply. I really appreciate a twist up liner. I thought this would be more of a true red but it is more of a bright tomato red. Still lovely looking and long lasting. Easy to remove. I'll definitely be picking up more colors. At Walgreens there $2.29. So worth it and better than other expensive liners I've tried.

I needed a lip liner to help sharpen up my lip edge when wearing a full face of makeup, and I saw Kathleenlights rave about Jordana retractable liners in her videos. She liked Tawny for a nude lip, so I got that and this Sedona Red as my first two shades to try. I had a few bright red lipsticks but only a very old liner to go with them that needed throwing out. This is a bright true red for me, but I agree is it tomato-y and warm, no blue tones. It doesn't go pink for me at all. My skin is very pale and neutral. I can't speak to the staying power of this color because I have only tried it out on for a short period of time, but the Tawny lasts most of the day and only needs a little touching up after eating a meal.

Such a pretty tomato red that I love wearing with my red lipsticks. I have 4 of these lip liners in various shades, the formula is great and they are so easy to use and really inexpensive. I plan on getting more colors

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A very vividly tomato red (I agree w below posts!), not much in the way of blue-based or cool tones to it. I needed an affordable (read: CHEAP!!) red lipliner to go with my MAC Viva Glam Rihanna lipstick & lipglass & was surprised by how well they matched all together! I don't hardly ever wear red lipstick, I own probably at least 200 lip colors (glosses & lipsticks & that may be a conservative estimated guess!!) & less than 5 are red toned. The Jordana was appealing to me for their gr8 quality AND price. It is an automatic pencil so that means no sharpening (Yaay!!), but I think unless I end up losing it, that it will last me quite awhile forever since I barely ever wear red lipstick. I am into very pale, frosty nudes & btw fwiw Jordana also makes some other really pretty lipliners appropriate for my normal every day colors. I got mine at walgreens. I've only ever seen Jordana retailed at walgreens & kmart. Idk where else it may be sold (also try online?).

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

If u want a real red lip liner, you would LOVE it!!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I was looking for a nice brought orangey tomato reef lip liner. I was at walgreens and saw this and it was only 1.99 so I thought what is to lose. I absolutely love this red it its prefect for a bold statement lip and comes out matte. I looove that I can apply it and it works as a nice matte red or I can put a gloss over it got a bolder look. It is creamy and I love that it is retractable so that way no sharpening needed

I guess I am the lone wolf here. I did NOT like this color on me at all. For reference I am nc42 with pigmented lips. The formula is nice - creamy and easy to apply. But the color was horrific on me. I was expecting a warm tomato red. Instead I got Ronald McDonald lips that pulled pink. Garish is an understatement. I don't wear bright lips everyday, but I'm certainly not afraid of a statement mouth. However this just plain ol' made the wrong statement.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Jordana has great lipliners. This did what it was supposed to do. It doesn't have the best staying power and it CAN smudge, though. I would still buy again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this lip liner I think that the liner is very true red and pigmented. The lip liner stays on me approximately around 4 to 5 hours but when i pat on some pressed powder before the actual lipstick it stays on for approximately 7 or 8 hours which rocks.

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

bought this on a whim, wanting a interesting color. This a true red, it's very wearable with my fair skin and brown hair. the texture of the liner is great--nice and easy to apply fairly precisely. it wears fine--it comes off a bit with eating, but that's pretty typical. nice quality with a super cheap price. definitely going to try other colors.

Popular Lip Liners