September 3, 2014 | 932 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Easyliner for Lips - Sedona Red

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

A very vividly tomato red (I agree w below posts!), not much in the way of blue-based or cool tones to it. I needed an affordable (read: CHEAP!!) red lipliner to go with my MAC Viva Glam Rihanna lipstick & lipglass & was surprised by how well they matched all together! I don't hardly ever wear red lipstick, I own probably at least 200 lip colors (glosses & lipsticks & that may be a conservative estimated guess!!) & less than 5 are red toned. The Jordana was appealing to me for their gr8 quality AND price. It is an automatic pencil so that means no sharpening (Yaay!!), but I think unless I end up losing it, that it will last me quite awhile forever since I barely ever wear red lipstick. I am into very pale, frosty nudes & btw fwiw Jordana also makes some other really pretty lipliners appropriate for my normal every day colors. I got mine at walgreens. I've only ever seen Jordana retailed at walgreens & kmart. Idk where else it may be sold (also try online?).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Jordana and Rimmel has the best affordable lip liners. I love that it is retractable with no need to sharpen. The color is a bright tomato red. I bought it as a similar color to MAC Cherry lipliner, which I was going to use with Revlon Really Red Lipstick (dupe of MAC's Russian Red). I would have preferred more of a blue-based red liner. But this one works, as it is barely visible alongside my bold red lipstick.

I like that the formula is creamy and glides easily on the lips. It cost me 2 dollars at Walgreens. It comes out matte and stays on for hours.

I probably would not buy this again, as it will last me a long time. But I will purchase more Jordana lip liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by BeautyGeekbyANNE

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

If u want a real red lip liner, you would LOVE it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a nice brought orangey tomato reef lip liner. I was at walgreens and saw this and it was only 1.99 so I thought what is to lose. I absolutely love this red it its prefect for a bold statement lip and comes out matte. I looove that I can apply it and it works as a nice matte red or I can put a gloss over it got a bolder look. It is creamy and I love that it is retractable so that way no sharpening needed

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by lynnphi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess I am the lone wolf here. I did NOT like this color on me at all. For reference I am nc42 with pigmented lips. The formula is nice - creamy and easy to apply. But the color was horrific on me. I was expecting a warm tomato red. Instead I got Ronald McDonald lips that pulled pink. Garish is an understatement. I don't wear bright lips everyday, but I'm certainly not afraid of a statement mouth. However this just plain ol' made the wrong statement.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Jordana has great lipliners. This did what it was supposed to do. It doesn't have the best staying power and it CAN smudge, though. I would still buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by DrugStoreeJunkiee123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this lip liner I think that the liner is very true red and pigmented. The lip liner stays on me approximately around 4 to 5 hours but when i pat on some pressed powder before the actual lipstick it stays on for approximately 7 or 8 hours which rocks.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by cagedpopmachine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

bought this on a whim, wanting a interesting color. This a true red, it's very wearable with my fair skin and brown hair. the texture of the liner is great--nice and easy to apply fairly precisely. it wears fine--it comes off a bit with eating, but that's pretty typical. nice quality with a super cheap price. definitely going to try other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by aurkene

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was hesitant to buy this liner because when I tried the tester in the store I thought it wasn't very pigmented and it wouldn't last very long. However, it was the only true red I could find so I went ahead and bought it. I was actually pleasantly surprised. It's a really good color and goes very nicely with true red lipsticks, which makes it great for fair skin. It also lasts for a long time. All in all, a very good buy for a reasonable price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2009 1:40:00 PM More reviews by modernabsurdity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've had good luck with Jordana lip liners in the past and decided to try this after reading the reviews. I pride myself on usually being able to pull off most reds, but this gave me total Ronald McDonald clown mouth. It's a very, very, very bright, vivid hot pink/neon red hybrid. Massively unflattering on me with my coloring (PPP with auburn hair).

The formula however, is very creamy with excellent staying power and another plus for being an automatic pencil. Got it for $1.99 at Walgreen's. This would probably look better on someone with blonde or brunette hair. It's just too much for me. :(