April 24, 2014 | 1049 users online

Lip Gloss - Bath and Body Works - Liplicious Hot cakes

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have had this for a while. I got it for 1$ on sale and thought what is to lose. I absolutly love this it reminds me of maple syrup. It is a little on the sticky side but i can ignore that because the color lokks realy good for a nude on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

In my opinion, this is the best smelling lip gloss Bath and Body work smells. Everytime I go there I smell this. It smells like syrup! Kinda sticky but tastes and smells amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by emmalaymla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I found this in a bin during the SAS sale. Actually, I was using save 10$ if you spend 30$, and I was 1$ short and just grabbed this for 1$ randomly. It smells so yummy. Like a bakery. I really like the color. It's a pretty subtle nude. I don't find it's all that sticky. A real nice surprise find.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by minkalover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this line of lip glosses! They are the only ones I use. Hotcakes is so yummy. It's great for this time of year, because the temps are changing and the maple syrup taste and scent makes me think of fall. I had this and loved it until I took it to work and some one stole it from my desk. Who does that?? Anyway, I am definitely looking forward to getting it again. These glosses usually last me 2-3 months and that's a long time for someone who applies gloss about a hundred times a day. Definitely worth buying!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by ash_theoriginal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I would always eye the Liplicious products every time I went to BBW but at $7 a pop, I never purchased it. I went to my local store today and all Liplicious products were $2. I have a ton of lipglosses, but since I always wanted to give this stuff a try I only bought 1. It took forever to pick my scent, but finally settled on Hot Cakes. This smells soooooooo yummy in the tube and on my lips. Very sweet, buttery and syrupy. Delish. The formula is sticky though, but turns slippery soon after. The colour is a nude shimmery pink cream. I love everything about this, and plan on going back to my store to purchase more while the sale is still on. I think I have a new fave lipgloss brand!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by muzikmk18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When I had first tried this, I didn't really like it because it was sticky but the smell was amazing. After a while, I came back to this but this time I had applied lip balm before this and it wasn't too sticky. The color is really pretty and I didn't notice too many shimmers (thank god).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by KATiEGURL

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh My Goodness! I LOVE This! Scent! I have this in my pencil case at school, and a lot my of my friends (even boys) try to steal this! This gloss has a nude pink color to it, with pink shimmers. I have all of the Liplicious flavors, this one is my favorite. It smells like a syrupy-vanilla. I love it! I would totally buy it and recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by celevia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Liplicious makes my favorite lip glosses, they come in so many colours and the flavors are so yummy!!!!!!!! Hot cakes is a very very gorgeous nude pink with gold shimmers, i love it either on it's on or over a pink lipstick. it's very girly and pretty on the lips. it's also quite pigmented, so it's perfectly fine to wear it on its own. the gloss itself does not feel sticky on my lips, it's very smooth and creamy. i cant wait to buy more liplicious lip gloss next time i go to bath and body works.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by nappyminnie

Smelled it at the store for full 5 minutes because it was so yummy! Never purchased it because it was $7. The next month I couldn't find it anywhere and found out it has been discountinued. I've been wildly looking it up on ebay. Get it if you like the Whipped Vanilla flavor. Smells very similar just more syrupy. Really smells like pancake with syrup. A must!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2009 4:03:00 AM More reviews by retroheartshades

I bought this on a holiday recently at the Bath and Body Works factory outlet. At $1.99, it was a STEAL.It has a really 'real' hot cakes scent to it, and the first time i applied it, it was too strong, hence i had to dab it a bit. I LOVE THE COLOUR THOUGH. It comes out with a glittery tint of brownish pink on my lips, and its gorgeous. I've managed to get over the scent, and am wearing it now! (And i've just discovered its TASTE. [uhoh])
LOVE! Sadly i can't get it here(Singapore), and have to wait when someone goes over to USA, or someone comes down.
It is bit pricey at the normal B&BW shop, retailing at 7 bucks, and i wouldn't have tried it at that price. Therefore, the price is rated at 2, since i got it at a deal.