August 20, 2014 | 961 users online

Bronzers - Boots - No 7 Bronzing pearls

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by ItalianBerry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this bronzer for years and it's always worked well for me. I wouldn't say it's a perfect product though. The packaging is annoying (not a fan of bronzing pearls) because they can spill or break into a fine powder, which means you collect too much product on your brush.

The colour is quite deep (which is good for me, because most bronzers too light for me). It is bordering a little on orange but not at all too much (and this can always be redeemed by taking out the red-coloured bronzing balls, leaving only the brown, beige and cream ones in). It does spill a bit, so definitely not a quick-fix on the train/in the car sort of product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 9:26:00 AM More reviews by mlynde82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is lovely! I found it at Target when I was looking for a bronzer, and while this is shimmery, it's a beautiful color on my fair skin (Naturally Bronzed). I love the pearls concept (even if it's a gimmick--I doubt there is any real difference in application from a pressed product with different colors in it) and had been lusting after the Guerlain meteorites for a long time (refusing to purchase based on price, among other things). When I found this I went bonkers!

It's easy to apply with just a regular blush-type brush, and goes on very natural. I love the look it gives me. My only complain is that all of the jars in the store had many broken pieces at the bottom of the jar, looking like a layer of powder in the bottom, with pearls covering the top. This isn't a HUGE deal, considering they go through a shipping process, but it was still kind of a bummer. Overall, this product is great and it would recommend it and buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by lozzyhubbard

This has got to be my all time favourite bronzing pearls. It leaves such a smooth feeling and blends lovely. Its not cakey and does not go on too thick just a nice bronze sheen which is just what I like.

The pot i have now is lasting me forever so its definitely value for money, I always buy it and I think I always will.

The little container is small enough to fit in a travel bag and doesnt take up too much room.

Quite delightful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2011 6:11:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

These cost 11 BUT my mum got these for me, with the 5 off voucher and her staff discount so they were mega cheap. Anyway, i have been on the search for a decent natural looking bronzer, and the ones I came across were way too shimmery or way too dark. then yesterday I came across these with my mum and I tested it on my hand. I was impressed as it wasnt a dark smudge but a nice tan glow. My mum bought them for me as a lil present, and today I used them for the first time. I used my Smashbox halo powder brush and its given me a flawless glow that looks lovely, natural and doesnt leave me looking like ive been Tangoed!!!! I love these and will defo repurchase!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 4:21:00 PM More reviews by ClareLouise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not too brown, not too light - perfect!

I'm quite pale especially in the winter and this gives me a perfect glow if I apply a little with my big brush, and also a sexy brown sultry shimmer if I add another layer on when I'm going out or in the summer time!

Fab product, I bought it for about 2.50 because I work in Boots so I have discount, plus I had a 5 off No7 voucher - amazing!

I'd recommend this to anyone it's perfect for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 9:24:00 AM More reviews by SugarAz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely bronzing pearls, with a lovely soft feel. Goes on fantastically, lasts ages, looks great. Thumbs up!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2008 11:39:00 AM More reviews by qwerty_x3

oh, my. worst bronzer ever. no matter how little is on my brush, the brown is way too dark on my face. and there's only one color, so there's really no choice. i only put bronzer on my cheeks, forehead, chin, bridge of nose, around my jawline, and neck/chest. it would not be attractive if those spots were 10x darker than the rest of my face

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2007 10:51:00 AM More reviews by mel2

I haven't used a bronzer b4 so I can't see how good it is to other bronzers but does make my skin look a bit more browner and makes my cheeks nice and shimmery. The only bad thing about it is that if I have a big spot it stands out lol. The packaging is really nice and looks expensive as its a little pot with a gold lid. Was trying to decide which out of the pearls or powder I should buy but the powder seems a bit orangey for my skin while I think the pearls are probably suited more to pale skin.