April 17, 2014 | 1973 users online

Concealers - Max Factor - Erace

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by EvitaS

GREAT!!but make sure you choose the wright shade!!I tried it immediatelly in my face NOT in hand before buying it!the shade 08 beige is perfect for my fair-medium skin tone and covers completely my terrible undereye dark circles!I used to buy very expensive concealers(la prairie,dior,estee lauder)but i think this one is the same or even better and so cheap!! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2012 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Kontaktus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really loved this concealer when I first bought it. It was perfectly suited to cover my bluey/brown undereye circles. I would apply it with a small concealer brush and set it with powder and it would look fabulous all day. But after about a month or so of being open I feel like the texture of it changed and it became far too hard to spread and blend under my eyes.
I think as a cream it would be fabbo, but as a stick it's just too thick difficult to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by girlmadchen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

If only I could still buy this in 07 Ivory in Australia! It was discontinued here a couple of years ago, and they stupidly replaced all the shades with one shade only! Why?! A bizarre thing to do... Anyway, this is a great concealer: perfectly matches my skin, "sticks" to the skin well and doesn't wear off easily, blends quite well. I'm really sad I can't get it anymore... still using up my last stick!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2011 8:53:00 AM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product was a complete waste of money. It's too thick and caulk like. Also, it did more to highlight problem areas than to camouflage them.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by tgawron2233

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this concealer I have been buying this product for years. I have
acne prone skin and Ive been covering red acne scars. This is better than all the high end products that I have tried and that has been a lot!! I will always buy this product you should give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 2:47:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

I love this concealer! This is my second tube, I can always count on this when everything else fails!
This concealer is such a soft rich creamy texture, easy to blend, it soo thick that it clings on to the area you you applied it and you dont need to use a lot of the product at all.
It very durable, barely need any touch up, its got a pink undertone which very good to conceal those dark circles. Small and compact, always have it handy in the bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2009 7:21:00 AM More reviews by JolieBelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is a good product in my opinion. it's quite funny how the reviews are split, some girls say they like it and for others it didn't work at all. i think i'm one of the lucky ones that can honestly say they found a perfect concealer and a staple in this product.

PROS:
-it covers very well
-doesn't clog in the lines or pores (for a decent amount of time)
-doesn't fade AT ALL. i had a small red spot (like a pimple) on my cleavage (how gross is that??) and wanted to wear a revealing dress. dabbed this on the 'pimple' which was quite on my breast (yuck!) and went out dancing. on my way home i noticed the concealer was still there...after all the dancing and sweating.
-you can get a pretty effect by either blending it with your tools/fingers or dabbing it with your ring finger/sponge. doesn't lose coverage if dabbed or rubbed into the skin, which is a major plus. most concealers will disappear or cake (it happens even with the Clinique all about eyes...sometimes)
-i have mine in 03 Medium which is a middle color with strong orangey-pinky undertones. i bought this color because i think it's the most similar drugstore concealer to Eve Pearl's salmon concealer.
-covers dark circles, pimples, spots, etc, with a natural powdery finish
-i like the scent:))

CONS:
-can cake a little after let's say...10 hours? but it's still remarkable for a drugstore product.

nothing else to say. will repurchase until i can find my HG. but i think this is quite a HG for the price and availability. every girl should have this as a staple.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 5:47:00 PM More reviews by XxAwesomeActressxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I use a green based concealer for red imperfections and i have been using this to counteract the green when there is to much. I have it in 01 natural, and a different packaging from the one displayed here on MUA but for me its pretty good. It is quite dark for me (im pale :S)
i don't knw if i'd buy again cuz im sure there are better ones out there, overall good and ill keep on using it.
A bit unsanitary if ur just putting it on your face from the stick :S

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2009 11:40:00 PM More reviews by lala08sk

This is the worst concealer and worst makeup product I've ever bought . It is cakey, hard to blend, sticky, has a strong, yucky smell and when I apply it my face gets really itchy. This is the first and last product I will ever buy from Max Factor.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2009 1:31:00 PM More reviews by ekelur

Tried this on a lark, after hearing for many years that it was so great. I figured it would be like Great Lash. But it's the only concealer I've ever used that doesn't end up in the creases under my eyes. Awesome stuff, and I plan to stock up before Max Factor stops selling in the US. I'm a MAC NC25, and I use this in Natural. Highly recommend.