December 20, 2014 | 1596 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - IncrediFULL - Cocoa Delicious

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 5:48:00 AM More reviews by punk_rock_grrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was in search of a natural looking brown that didn't look too garish or dark and happened upon Cover Girl's Cocoa Delicious. It's a gorgeous plummy brown color that goes on smooth and creamy. The color looks darker in the tube than when applied on lips, so don't be intimidated. This is marketed as making lips appear larger. I notice some tingling when applied, but no actual plumping action. No matter, this is not why I purchased in the first place. I bought this for it's amazing color and affordability, even though I still would have purchased at 3 or 4 times the price (the color is that perfect). For reference, I am NC42.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2007 10:09:00 PM More reviews by makeupcrazy31

Love this lipstick! It's creamy & the color is like a brown with a hint of purple, so it's definately on the cool side. Not your average brown imo. I love how it's dark without being to dark on me. Definately would buy again & I can see myself using this one alot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2007 11:41:00 AM More reviews by gruveechik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

EDIT: wow-wow-wow! i've gone out and bought this lipstick - and i'm EXTREMELY IMPRESSED!! This is my new HG lipstick, and i plan to stock up just in case. The aftercolour is neutral (vs. some other lipstick that leave some naff stain). Will repurchase indefinitely!! Here's my original review: i've just sampled the Cover Girl IncrediFULL Lipstick in Cocoa Delicious (988) and i'm definitely impressed. 1hour later and i still have colour and moisturised lips - which is impressive given that it's winter and really dry indoors. i did get some tingling, but given that i have very sensitive skin, it wasn't over the top and i haven't reacted negatively either. i don't care if it plumps my lips or not, so i haven't notices. No discernable taste/smell either. Application is smooth, soft and so easy. Pigment deposit is very good, with a second layer you get a darker lip. i don't know what the aftercolour (fadeout) will be, but so far, i'm impressed enough that during my lunchbreak, i'm going out to buy this lipstick. Which says a lot b/c other than mascaras, i've never been impressed with Cover Girl.
Colour = a cool-based brown, more like a mocha or a brown with the tiniest hint of plum. Lovely neutral darker lip for strong eyes. Goes well with purple/violet and other cool toned eyeshadows. Great for darker skin tones!For reference, i'm a NC42/45-ish gal or CoverFX I40/B15.
continued >>