November 28, 2014 | 1253 users online

Lipstick - NYX - B52

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by ClaireDalloway

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Everyday brownish-pink tone, adds definition but is not screaming "I wear lipstick". Does not dry lips but is not that lasting as black label lipsticks from NYX. But for the price, great.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this in my eternal search for the perfect MLBB lipstick. Descriptions on MUA sounded promising. However, this shade is too bright for me and looks "fake" - kind of like an 80s housewife look, don't know how to describe. I do like the consistency, as it's very moist, but I never end up wearing it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by mymakeuprules

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is so weird. I just bought this off Ebay after looking at pages and pages of swatches. I was expecting a mauvey, soft pink (as Nyx website describes B52), instead I end up with a bright dark red/purpley color! It's so bright that i can't for the world understand why people refer to this as MLBB or soft mauve with brown hints. There's no brown whatsoever and it's quite a harsh color. I am so dissapointed i sent Nyx an email to ask if they changed the color with the new packaging but have yet to hear back. I paid $7.50 in Australia so it wasn't exactly a bargain either.... Big thumbs down.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Charmer7

Bought b52 and two more shades on eBay for less than $8 but hey I wanted to experiment LOL. To me it looks more plum with a hint of pink/brown and leave a nice stain not too subtle but enough and makes your teeth look a bit more white . The bad is that if you eat it gets stuck on your food so yup really embarrassing and has a sunscreen smell to it but hey this color is soooo gorgeous I don't care! As with all lipsticks moisturize

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I have one other NYX black label lipstick in Thalia. Because that one is quite a unique colour I can forgive its lack of longevity but because I've found B52 to be very similar to other lippies I already have, I cannot forgive it for disappearing so quickly. Because it is very waxy, it wears off quicker than any other lippie in my rather considerable collection ...!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by KattyBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful mauvey tea-rose color that is a little bit pinker than MLBB on me. It is very subtly romantic and pretty. I'm really liking it for spring and summery looks.
As usual the formula for the NYX round case lipsticks is creamy and smooth. Of the ones that I own (b52, Perfect, Thalia, Snow White), this one seems to benefit from a bit of lip balm applied first for a bit more smoothness. It looks good for about 3 hours on me, which is pretty decent for me.
I think this lipstick is a great value!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by itsastreetlight

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The lipstick formula itself isn't that amazing - staying power is just a few hours, smells kind of funny, tube itself looks cheap because of the ingredients sticker that doesn't come off. On the bright side, it doesn't feather, stain or dry lips.
The real bright side that makes it a four star lipstick I reach for again and again, is the color. It is a mauvey-pink that is easy to wear and natural looking in both color and texture on my fair-olive skin. So many cheaper lipsticks have shimmer, this doesn't; the finish is shiny but otherwise natura, a satin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by sofinthesky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this!
It's a MLBB. At first I wasn't sure because it looked too dark for my super pale complexion, but now after playing around I found that if I apply it once and then blot it a couple of times it looks gorgeous. Then I wear as it is or sometimes with gloss on top.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by mikaavila94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a dusty rose type lipstick but when I put this on, this was the only pink-y type lipstick that didn't make me feel like a clown. I really like it because although it's not a bright pink, it still makes an impact. It has some magenta tones as well as brown and is quite a unique color. I wouldn't repurchase this shade though, only because I'd like to explore more shades from the NYX Round lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by imfly2150

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is great on (WOC)