Aubrey Organics Natural Baby and Kids Bath Soap

Not tested on animals

on 5/18/2010 12:18:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this product as it's very gentle! I have very sensitive skin so I need something gentle and simple when it comes to cleansers. I also have oily and acne-prone skin and this product cleanses my skin well without overdrying. I find Aubrey Products are pricey but when you find something you like you should stick with it. It sells for approximately $11-12 Canadian at my local health food store. Aubrey recently changed the bottle and it now has a pump which is great for dispensing the soap. The only drawback with the pump is that if you are travelling you have to store the soap in another container otherwise it'll leak everywhere. 8 years later and I'm still using the same soap!

on 1/22/2007 2:58:00 PM

This vegan, paraben-free soap is a great alternative to your common Johnson & Johnson baby washes. The ingredients include vanilla oil, almond oil, and mistletoe, but the scent, to me, isn't sweet and powdery like most baby washes - it's almost herbal. I'm told the lotion and shampoo smell much better, and because the product seems to work so well (keeps baby's skin soft and moist as best as a soap can), I'm eager to try out the rest of the Natural Baby and Kids line. The price is slightly higher than most kids' products out there - I believe I can get a J&J baby wash for around $2 or $3, and this 8oz soap retails for about $7 - but I'm willing to pay this price for a natural product.

Popular Gels/Soaps