September 16, 2014 | 1883 users online

Eye Shadow - Fyrinnae - Bombshell Bath Loose Powder - Iris

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by SydinBoots

This is one of my favourites. It's currently N/A due to renaming, but I hope it returns soon as I have to get a full-size.
Fyrinnae's duochromes are some of the most impressive I've seen; they really do show two colours at once, rather than having a vague glimmer. This would be attractive even if it were only one shade- a lovely cool purple, not quite a pastel lilac but not a strong, bright plum/royal shade. Very flattering. On top of that it has a gorgeous dramatic green interference which seems to flash from chartreuse to blue-green. Absolutely gorgeous.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Ihavequestions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I got a sample of this. It's a VERY interesting shade. A medium lavender/purple with turquoise irridescence. Now admittedly, purple is not my color. But I have to say, this just made me look like I've been punched in the face a little bit. Dry it was barely noticable, and wet, while interesting, face punched.

Again, purple is not my color and perhaps it would be great on someone else...but I really didn't love this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2007 7:50:00 AM More reviews by cyber_showgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Described on the website as "lovely medium purple with a frosty green shimmer", Iris is a beautiful lilacy shimmer with emerald shimmer. It's pretty applied sheerly or foiled to build up more instensity.

Swatch is :

here

Fyrinnae were formerly known as Bombshell Bath, and older reviews for this product can be found here continued >>