Cleanse Your Soul CYS The Behemoth Sugar Scrub

on 3/2/2013 5:08:00 PM

HG scrub, and I've tried more than a few. Very scrubby, tons of scent options (Cleanse your soul has a huge list), moisturizing without being greasy, seller has frequent, usually monthly, sales and promotions. It is a good value anyway for an 11 oz scrub. Have purchased at least 6 jars of it already, will purchase more. Try it.

on 8/27/2008 1:02:00 PM

A fantastic, very scrubby scrub. As other reviewers have said, this Behemoth scrub is dry, with just enough oil to hold the sugars together. That said, it is very moisturising and leaves my skin lovely and soft. I have this in Pink Sugar and it holds the scent really well after showering. So great that I have re-ordered in a couple of other scents for use when I finally finish my big jar! Another winning product from Judy!

on 9/26/2007 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

First off I liked the old name of this better, It was Triple Sugar Scrub if I recall correctly. The name Behemoth just does not appeal to me but it is a scrubby nice scrub. This is not a playing around scrub it gets down to business! Very scrubby, minimal oil and the only scrub I have used that you can smell after you get out of the tub. The value is amazing also. This isn't a scrub I would use daily more like once a week since it is so very scrubby. I really like it:)

on 8/31/2007 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is just what I want in a scrub: dry coarse grains that do not leave my bathtub slick with oil. There's just barely enough oil to hold the scrub together (actually, a little less than that). It's made with brown sugar, so foody and bakery scents work well with it - I have Apple Spice Pancakes. You get a lot in one tub, which is great because I use a TON of my scrubs per shower. It holds the scent well, too.