July 31, 2014 | 2195 users online

Body Scrubs - Cleanse Your Soul CYS The Behemoth Sugar Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by krjcmc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG scrub, and I've tried more than a few. Very scrubby, tons of scent options (Cleanse your soul has a huge list), moisturizing without being greasy, seller has frequent, usually monthly, sales and promotions. It is a good value anyway for an 11 oz scrub. Have purchased at least 6 jars of it already, will purchase more. Try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2008 1:02:00 PM More reviews by amlitgal

A fantastic, very scrubby scrub. As other reviewers have said, this Behemoth scrub is dry, with just enough oil to hold the sugars together. That said, it is very moisturising and leaves my skin lovely and soft. I have this in Pink Sugar and it holds the scent really well after showering. So great that I have re-ordered in a couple of other scents for use when I finally finish my big jar! Another winning product from Judy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2007 7:53:00 PM More reviews by graciebaby28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off I liked the old name of this better, It was Triple Sugar Scrub if I recall correctly. The name Behemoth just does not appeal to me but it is a scrubby nice scrub. This is not a playing around scrub it gets down to business! Very scrubby, minimal oil and the only scrub I have used that you can smell after you get out of the tub. The value is amazing also. This isn't a scrub I would use daily more like once a week since it is so very scrubby. I really like it:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2007 7:53:00 PM More reviews by uplate6674

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is just what I want in a scrub: dry coarse grains that do not leave my bathtub slick with oil. There's just barely enough oil to hold the scrub together (actually, a little less than that). It's made with brown sugar, so foody and bakery scents work well with it - I have Apple Spice Pancakes. You get a lot in one tub, which is great because I use a TON of my scrubs per shower. It holds the scent well, too.