November 1, 2014 | 1023 users online

Lip Liners - MAC - Creamstick Lipliner in Lush-n-lilac

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2007 9:51:00 PM More reviews by styrch

I can't believe I haven't written a review about this yet! I love this liner! It was my second creamstick liner. It looks more purple than it actually is but it can really help bring out purple/plum tones in various lipsticks and lipglasses. I was surprised at how many items in my collection look good with this. I wish sometimes it had a little more pigmentation, but my lips are fairly pigmented already so it could just be me. But do not be afraid to purchase this - you will find uses for it. It looks great with nymphette over it, by the way.

I love creamstick liners in general. The texture is very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2007 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Aneesa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have found my new staple (HG) lipliner, which now replaces my trusty YSL no. 11 as a must have. Lush-n-lilac is more of a plummy, slightly mauvy, darkish lipliner, which is about 3 shades darker then my naturally pigmented lips. On my NC35 complexion, it goes a long way in defining my lipline and keeping my lippies and glosses where I put them. I also allows me to wear cool tone lippies that would ordinarily wash me out by imparting some of it warmth to them. I love the fact that it is a retractable pencil - no more sharpening, which is definately a plus. The texture is creamy as the name indicates, and staying power is great. All in all, a great addition to the MAC line.