Kanebo eye shadow brushes

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have also reviewed the Kanebo Face brush and the Eyeshadow brush is of the same fantastic quality. Seriously - this is high quality stuff. I am not kidding - I have had this brush (actually 2 of them so I had already re-purchased) since the late 1980ies (sic!) and used it extensively (this goes for the face brush as well). At that time the handle was made from a transparent china red plastic, very 80ies indeed. It still looks like new. I take very good care of my brushes, but still - we are talking about 20 years of heavy duty use... In my stash I also have brushes from other brands (e.g. MAC, Bobbi Brown, Chanel, Youngblood) as well. It will be interesting to see how they compare when I have had them as long as the Kanebo ones :-). This brush is a natural hair brush (I cannot remember what hair but it could be sable). Fairly large so I use as a shading brush for larger areas of the lid. Great stuff!

on 1/21/2007 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

These are the absolute best brushes I have ever tried..they are extremly expensive at about $75 each but these will last and apply color like nothing else. Even the novice will be able to get a smooth uniform look with these brushes.They are great for building intesity or if you just want a sheer wash of color. My only regret is not buying more when they sold them seperately!!

Popular Makeup Brushes