October 21, 2014 | 2040 users online

Brows - Make Up For Ever - Eyebrow Pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Marosalib

I love it I used all the time , but I just found out it has lead wish is not safe at all and I can't find the ingredient any where can some one plz help me and tell me if it's safe to use

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by sxyleolady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased the pencil in Brown/Black #5 and it is the perfect shade for my very sparse, non existent eyebrows. It covers the sparse areas very well. Its mixture of brown and black gives my brows a natural look and on my extremely oily skin, this stuff last all day with no fading. It has a powdery texture that glides on smoothly and it's very well pigmented. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG brow pencil. It is so smooth and covers instantly. Worth every penny, and does not break me out like Laura Mercier.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this brow pencil. I've made it through an entire one and I just came back from Sephora with two new ones! I think there's powder in these (if that makes sense). The No. 5 pencil is the perfect brown/black for my NW44/45 skintone. Try it! One of the best MUFE products in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 4:34:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It truly is long lasting. With my oily skin, it's hard to find a pencil that stays true to what it is at the end of the night. I like that it has an auburn undertone to it, because my hair is red violet :) so yay to that.

I really love how it's orange, because it's easy to find in my make up box...heh

Another thing I really like about it is, you can build the color on.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Julysbaby

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

On the advice of Reviewer Sblee, I bought this at Sephora. I cannot tell you how much better my brows look! I had them tattooed 15 years ago and am not ready to go through that again since they have faded, so I've been using pencil for the last couple of years. Definitely worth the $18!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by amstoica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG brow pencil. I had a hard time finding a shade that was a lighter brown that didn't have a reddish undertone. I used Givenchy and Dior and was not pleased with how the shade appeared on my brows. I am a very blonde with fair-medium complexion and I prefer a dark blonde or taupe brow pencil. I've tried both shades and the darker blonde is probably better suited for me. Goes on nicely, looks natural, and is decently priced. I will for sure be repurchasing again and again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by sblee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolute love. Long wearing, natural looking color. I have dark brown hair/brows and use #5. I also have #4 and this shade can work too. I have pretty thickish brows but they are slightly uneven. With this pencil I can fill in a few areas and even my brows out. The results are completely undetectable and natural. I find that my brows look great for 12+ hours and the pencil does not affect my sensitive skin. I easily remove with castor oil. This pencil also lasts forever so it is well worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by sophrosyne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought this based on the very taupe-looking swatch on sephora.com. Color match FAIL. "Taupe #2" is the reddest taupe I've ever seen. I could almost use it as lipliner. If you have auburn or red hair this could be your HG, but if you struggle to find brow pencils that aren't too red, this is NOT your answer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 9:45:00 AM More reviews by miriamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So far the ONLY pencil that gave me a true match color... The only one WITHOUT red undertones, looks totally natural! Would buy again and again.