RevitaLash

4.2

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, (Z)-7-[(1R,2R,3R,5S)-3,5-Dihydroxy-2-(R,E)-3-hydroxy-4(3-trifluoromethyl)phenoxy)but-1-enyl)cyclopentyl]-5-N-ethylheptenamide, Celluose Gum

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This really works. I have an extensive experience of using revitalash to review this product now. I've been using it since June 2015 with a slight break in October. You have to keep applying it on a regular basis otherwise your beautiful lashes will shrink back, unfortunately. It took me 2 months to see the difference. I've been asked a few times if my lashes were false, be it women or men.
Pros:
Makes you lashes grow
Makes them thicker and darker
Opens your eyes in an incredible sexy way
Cons:
Pricey
You have to be constant
My eyelids got darker and my eyes look at a tad tired because of that
Sometimes it can grow the wrong way and it hurts
DON'T DYE your lashes because all the small hair under your eyes will be dyed as well (and it is very hard to get rid of that "shady" side effect afterwards)
Conclusion, I will repurchase no matter how many cons it has.
There is a picture in my profile dated from November, after a month break, with only one layer of mascara. When I want a full drama effect I use a curler and put 2 layers. Definitely changed my look (I have average to fish like lashes)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

After using waterproof mascara for years (I cycle everyday) and having a disastrous lash perm. My lashes were in a sorry state. I decided to give my lashes a break from mascara for 6 weeks and used Mavala for 2 months. The lashes were still very stubby and Mavala made no difference.

So I took the plunge and and started using Revitalash advanced - all I can say is that it works. Result was noticeable in 3 weeks, the length of the lashes is impressive.

I had an LVL lash lift (which I would recommend) so I have no need to wear mascara or use a lash curler

I've (touch wood) not experienced any side effects. Its important to know that only a tiny amount is needed and the product is brushed horizontally across the lashes, 2-3 milimetres away from the base of the eye lid. Do not apply it on the skin like you would an eye liner. The best video on application was on the QVC UK channel

The price seems eye wateringly expensive for the size ( I paid £80 when it was on sale via Face the Future in the UK), but once the lashes have grown, you only need to apply a couple of times a week. I have the 3.5ml size bottle, which is meant to last 6 months but I think it will be closer to 9 months,

This is for Revitalash Advanced. I've been using it for one year and I recently bought a new one. I love this stuff - it really works. It took me three months to see any difference, but then after the 3rd month my lashes were super long. As many others have mentioned, it didn't help in volume, it just made the lashes I have longer but there was no new growth. My lashes have also started getting a little curlier also (I have straight, short asian lashes). The first month my eyes would get quite irritated, especially when I went to bed and yawned and the stuff got in my eye, but after the month it was fine. I also have really fine hairs growing on the top of my cheeks that I have to pluck every couple of months. I live in spain and I buy mine online for €99 for the large version. I think the price is good for the results, because before I was considering lash extensions but now I don't need them, nor do I need to wear falsies. Most of the time I don't even bother with mascara and just curl my lashes and I'm good to go. Super happy with this, one tube has lasted me over a year and I will definately continue to use it.

Be cautious this has given me a severe allergic reaction.... Never experienced this from any other products I have ever used.

I started using this regularly in September of this year. Life is busy for me so I swipe some clear mascara on, toss on some blush then slap on a little lip gloss & I'm out the door. I had to put on proper makeup for a party this past weekend. OMG!

I can honestly say that my lashes are thicker & much longer due to Revitalash. I knew I had an HG product the minute I started applying Blinc's lash primer. Add on my mascara.........instant false eyelashes!

I apply the product on my lash line daily using the brush that comes with the product. I always make sure I hit the inner and outer corners of my lashes as they tend to thin out in that area. No burning, no blurry vision observed at all.

I've also started Revitabrow & it is showing promise as well for my over waxed brows

This is an absolutely amazing product - I can barely apply mascara now as my eyelashes are so long (!).

Have a look at my blog for the full product review:

www.mrandmrsblogs.co.uk

Yes this works, 100% without a doubt it does work. It takes about a month to start to see results but once you do you'll know about it.

My lashes are definitely longer and have grown in quicker as well. I have previously used Rapid Lash and that was a damned waste of time in my opinion, way cheaper than this stuff but a complete waste of money nonetheless. I used the Jan Marini stuff way back and that was similar to this.
If you also go and read the Paula Begoun review on this you will see that they rate this highly and scientifically this is actually proven to grow your lashes so it's not making false claims.
You can buy a 3 month bottle for about £67 to try it out, yes it costs but honestly if you want longer lashes it's worth it. I will be buying the bigger 6 month bottle next time I need to buy some of this stuff. If you are curious about this then google the numerous reviews online with the before and after pictures, look at the Paula Begoun review, read what people have said here.

I haven't had any adverse effects from using this at all, nothing at all. I am really really happy with this product and would definitely recommend it to someone looking for a good lash growth product. Forget Talika and other cheaper products, they don't do anything I've been through them all. This is what you need!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

If you're on the fence, but this immediately! I'm hugely disappointed that I didn't take a before picture because the difference is literally shocking. The only ehh part is the price but for this product it is WORTH IT. I would pay even more! I had super average lashes but now they hit my glasses when I blink and touch my brow bone when I open my eyes. It at LEAST doubled them in length and really made a difference in volume. If it was a person I would marry it. Don't give up after a week or two guys, this stuff is gold!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I starting using this on 5/30, and just when I was beginning to think it was a waste of money, all of a sudden I had spider leg lashes. It really does work, but a couple of weeks ago, I noticed that I have darkish shadows under my lower lashes that look like smudged mascara, and I haven't even used this stuff on my lower lashes. I really like what it has done for my lashes, but I don't like the look of the shadows. I don't know if I want to continue using this, but I have two more tubes to use up.

I absolutely love this product and it has completely lived up to its claims for me. I have dark, fairly average eyelashes, not extremely short but nowhere near as long as I would like either. I always needed to wear mascara and even then wouldn't be completely happy with my lashes. I tried Revitalash on a whim and didn't have particularly high expectations.

I apply this at night, as the last step in my routine. It comes in a long tube. You unscrew the lid and there is a long thin brush inside. You use this to distribute the product along your upper lash line - in much the same way as you would with a liquid liner. It is really easy and only takes seconds. The first night I tried it I woke up to find my eyes were quite red and irritated. I was all set to give up at that point but I decided to give it another try. On the second night I didn't have any reaction whatsoever and I haven't had any irritation again since. I'm not sure why I had irritation on the first night but it definitely only happened the once to me. I have quite sensitive eyes, I have hayfever and my eyes can often be a bit irritated anyway so I am quite surprised that this product hasn't caused me more irritation.

I would say that you need to give this product time. It took about 6 weeks before I started to really see results. By that time I was starting to get extremely fed up and was convinced that I had wasted money on a gimmick that was completely useless! I only kept using it because it was expensive and I thought I may as well finish the tube and now I'm so glad that I did.

Once the results come they are nothing short of incredible. I have now been using Revitalash for about 3 months and my lashes are completely transformed. They are really, really long and much thicker than they were. So much so that one of my male work friends recently asked me if I was wearing false eyelashes! I often don't bother with mascara now (and I actually think this has helped the condition of my lashes too as I am not removing mascara every night).

Overall I highly recommend Revitalash. If you do decide to buy it please do persevere with it even if it seems like it isn't working. It is definitely worth finishing the tube. It is expensive but I have been using it for around 3 months and I am still on my first tube. I have also been using it on my eyebrows as I had some sparse areas. I'm not sure if it is meant for this but I didn't think it would do any harm and they have grown back in very well.

Lastly I would recommend taking before and after pictures so you can see the difference clearly. I really wish I had done this - I think I might have noticed a difference sooner if I had a 'before' picture to compare to.