April 20, 2014 | 1978 users online

Lash Treatments - RevitaLash

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Debbieconway1981

Honestly?
Take so long to growth. ...
So I bought careprost and wow...oone week I sew the differences. ..
I bought cheap and the DELIVERED was FAST.
www.beautybylarkins.com
Love itttt.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by angelawilko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product has bought my lashes back from the dead! I had lash extensions for years and they really took a toll on my natural lashes. I had them removed recently and was horrifed at how short my natural lashes were. I waited months for them to grow and there was hardly any growth. I ended up getting extensions again but before having them removed, this time around I purchased some revitalash. It made such a difference! I have never seen my natural lashes this long. I am very pleased.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by YXXC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Have been using this for 2-3 months now, every single day (sometimes twice a day). Have not had any problems, like eyelashes falling out as some of you have said. Lashes are longer and I've now had them permed (AMAZING). There's still plenty of product left in the bottle 3 months on so I'll happily keep on going with it until it's all gone. Revitalash + eyelash perming is the way to go. For more honest reviews, 'like' Face Up To It on Facebook, Twitter @YoCalliss, yocalliss.wordpress.com. Thanks :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by YadaYada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I started using Revitalash last july after reading a lot of good reviews about this product and seeing pictures of some beauty blogger's lashes before and after using this stuff. After using Revitalash for over 3 months I can honestly say that it is freaking amazing! In the beginning of using Revitalash I noticed my lashes getting a lot stronger. I used to loose a lash or two when removing my eye-makeup. After a week of using Revitalash I didn't loose any lash at all. I believe that this is what's causing Revitalash to work so well. Your lashes become stronger, they stop falling out and this gives them the chance to grow some extra length over time. The lengtening effect takes a while before you notice it. I've tried to use Revitalash on a daily base, but I think I've only succeeded in doing so in the first week. I did however use Revitalash for 3-4 times a week in the last 3 months. Right now my lashes are getting to the point of almost being too long!!! I get a lot of compliments on them, but also a lot of questions on 'my lash extensions' and 'my false lashes'. I also had to stop using my favourite mascara, L'oreal Telescopic Carbon black, since my lashes keep tipping my eyebrows when I use this mascara, and this causes the ends of lashes to look a bit crooked at the tips. I'm going to minimize my Revitalash usage to once a week and hope this will stabilize my lash length.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by yaiza123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this product. Totally does what it says it will do.
Ive been using eyelash conditioners for quite some time now. Due to the fact that my own eyelashes are pretty ordinary. Not extremely short but also not long or thick.
I started out using Lilash, which is also a great product. It made my lashes longer in 3-4 weeks and they stayed long. The thing i disliked was the fact that it didnt really make my eyelashes thicker. Also after 2 years of use, i had the feeling the effect started to decrease, so I figured I might as well try revitalash (practically the same price anyway).

When i tried revitalash first at use I wasnt very pleased, my eyes felt a little irritated. A bit of a burning sensation. Though I have very sensitive eyes, so not really suprising. This lasted for a couple of weeks and now it doesnt bother me anymore. I didnt have any other side effects.
It took me a while to see results I think at least 8 weeks (been using it almost 3-4 months now, every day at night) and like other reviewers my eyelashes fell out a bit (at start of use).
I was about to give up, but Im glad I sticked to it, cause my eyelashes are longer then ever. Also they got a bit thicker. When wearing mascara they look pretty damn neat and people have complimented me about this.
Dont get me wrong its not a miracle product, its not like you are wearing false lashes and the its a pretty expensive product. But you will definitelly see a massive difference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by smootsa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

i've been using revitalash for about 10 months and it has been a great success - i've had no problems and my lashes are lovely: not OMG long, but much thicker and longer than they are naturally, and pretty awesome with a few coats of mascara. plus i no longer bother with lash curlers, lash extensions, or false eyelashes, which saves me a lot of time, money, and fiddling around, and i can use oily eye makeup remover, and rub my eyes when i feel like it, without worrying about what it's doing to my extensions ;-)
i should add :
(i) it took a long time to see any effect on my lashes. it was probably about three months of near daily use - and i'd pretty much decided it wasn't going to work - before my lashes started looking noticeably longer. quickly after that i had a great result.
(ii) i had a phase early on after starting with revitalash, where i lost more than the usual amount of lashes, and although that was worrying i persisted, and now my lashes are thicker than ever, and have been for a while.
(iii) i use the product every other day and i have found this as effective as daily use.
(iv) it also works on brows to thicken them up, and some hairs grow really long (!), but i haven't been able to fill out a couple of overplucked areas - only a few sparse hairs have come in so i haven't thrown out my eyebrow pencils just yet. (eta: the brow product has been more successful at filling in the overplucked areas so i'm using both products now).
(v) i haven't had any dark / blue staining of my eyelids, and my eyes are still the same green, but if pressed i would have to say my waterlines and the skin around my eyes does seem a little pinker and slightly more prone to irritation, but nothing i can't deal with - and it may be unconnected to the revitalash.
(vi) i only put the product on my upper lashes / eyelids but my lower lashes have thickened and lengthened too, which is just as well because they'd look pretty unbalanced otherwise ;-)
all in all i'm very pleased with revitalash. my only complaint is that it is hard to find - you have to deal with the ongoing allergan v athena situation - and expensive to buy, but i'm enjoying having good lashes and brows so much, it's worth it.

UPDATE: a recent paula's choice in-depth review endorses revitalash (and rapidlash) as one of the very few lash enhancing products that lives up to its claims.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by koman

this makes my eyelashes fall out like crazy, it was ok for the first 2 weeks, but when i woke up this morning, there was over 10 lashes fallen out from my right eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 3:33:00 AM More reviews by mystar456

what can i say about this product?its definetely my new HG.well, i got this typical asian lashes:short, pin straight and sparse.i tried every expensive mascara out there to "hold" a curl. so, after reading a few reviews i decided to buy it. i started using it on 17th April..i aplied it every night before i go to bed since then. i havent seen any result since last 2weeks ,they looked just a lil bit longer but i also recognized a few fall outs as well!! But today after 6weeks using ut i can tell that they are much longer,stronger and fuller ..they dont fall out anymore and omg they hold a curl like crazy.they look so amazibg just wirh 2coats of mascara( normally i use 4-5coats) even my bf commented on my lashes and ask if i was using fake eyelashes! i def recommend this product. you Have to be PATIENT!! try it, u r going to love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by ellamakeupaddict

Revitalash used to be really great, I had been using it for a year, and last year it looked like it stopped working for me.
I have amazing eyelashes and eyebrows thanks to revitalash but last year sometime in November i was applying and it stopped working, so I had to switch to Fysiko eyelash serum, which works for me better now. o, I am not sure it stopped working for me, or they changed formula, but it is what it is

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by Ash987

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I also had used revitalash - this one for lashes and for brow. I have permanent make up and all I needed was longer and stronger lashes. Revitalash was really great but two months ago I discovered Newvitalash. My mate bought it for my when she was in US. I know there is many conditioners like that right now so I doubt if it's effective..... but IT IS !!! this one is as good as revitalash or even better but much cheapper and the bottle is bigger so lasts longer. I have tested it for two months and I am totally satisfied !!! In my opinion You can try it without a risk. It is totally recommendable !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!! !!! Newvitalash is my new best cosmetic