September 30, 2014 | 1718 users online

Eye Shadow - Physicians Formula - Mineral Wear Eye Shadow Quad

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

I have Mineral Wear Eye Shadow Quad in Bronze Minerals & I bought it from a 99 Cents Only Stores. I love how smooth & pigmented the eyeshadow is. This quad perfect for subtle, natural, no/minimum makeup looks. I also really enjoy it being safe for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers because I have both issues. The eyeshadow itself is nice & long lasting, but I find that with my dark skin Bronze Minerals isn't the best colour choice. The two colours that are noticeable on me, however, are absolutely gorgeous. I recommend this for anyone!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by eadinsmo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this eyeshadow quad very cheaply at Big Lots - and I think it would be great for someone else! Very nice pigmentation, smooth application...and irritating as heck on my eyes. I don't experience eye makeup irritation very often, but I understand that it happens sometimes with mineral products like this one.

For the most part, Physicians Formula products have been winners for me, just not this time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

have it in earth minerals and it was only THREE DOLLARS at big lots and its the most amazing shadow i own, regardless of the low price. its sooo soft, and so pigmented. theyre all shimmery but they look good. go to your big lots and pick one up, therye amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by makeupdee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in the Bronze Minerals, and like another reviewer mentioned, these are among the best drugstore eye shadows I've ever used. They are very finely milled, and the color goes on smooth and is lasting. Also, the colors are the perfect shade for the "no makeup" look-- depending on how heavily you apply them and which colors you use, you can get a "natural but polished" eye or, if you apply more and use the darkest color, a smoky eye. I bought this at the 99 cent store and will be picking up more to stockpile and give to family/friends.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Frenchmix

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like this shadow, it's really pigmented. I have it in Slate. I use the white the most and it lasts all day! Pkg is pretty cute. The bottom opens and there is a brush and mirror attatched. Def worth buying again.

~I've been using this for months now and love it. It looks so pretty on..I love the gray and white colors, which I wear many times a week.

12-2013. Update~ I have purchased this about 3 times now.. Love this, wear it daily!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 11:48:00 AM More reviews by oscarnabby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I picked this palette up in Earth Minerals at Big Lots for a couple of bucks. Little did I know what a gem this palette is!! The colors look similar to the Colorstay Neutral Khakis quad, but what sets this apart is the texture of the shadows! They are so buttery, and look so soft and beautiful when applied. They last nicely too. I also found that the burgundy color doesn't apply muddy like the burgundy in the CS quad did. I love this so much that I went on to drugstore.com and ordered 4 more of these (different palettes though) before I can't get my greedy paws on them anymore. (I've never tracked a product down like this...so that should tell you something about the quality of this quad!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2008 10:41:00 AM More reviews by sakecat22

I have this quad in earth minerals. Very pretty colors with just enough pigment to create a subtle look. The green is a subtle olive that works nicely with my brown eyes and ever yellowing skin tone. The copper color is more shimmery than I expected once applied. Decent wear time (at least 5 hours for my oily eyelids with UDPP underneath). The fact that this is billed as "mineral shadow" made me nervous. Mineral makeups and I have not traditionally gotten along. This one doesn't aggravate my eyes or skin or send me running to the sink to wash it off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2007 2:42:00 PM More reviews by tuffers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eye shadow. It goes on smoothly, stays all day and has absolutely no shine! I love it. This review is for the shade Fresh Minerals.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2007 9:24:00 PM More reviews by gienwong2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in earth minerals, and it is the best mineral eye shadow I have ever used. The colors in this quad collection go well together. This one is very highly pigmented, and it is long-lasting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2007 7:32:00 PM More reviews by westside

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow! These are a winner. I picked up amber minerals and earth minerals. They're so creamy and soft and provide a nice soft glow. I don't detect shimmer when I apply them, just great pigment. The only gripe would be the packaging. I like the mirror, but I think that a lucite packaging would have been better than a bulky, cheap-looking grey plastic compact. I will try all the colors soon, I'm sure.