April 24, 2014 | 1371 users online

Sunscreen - Lancome - Soleil Ultra Invisible Face Fluid 50

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2007 11:18:00 AM More reviews by cleung77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using Lancome sunscreen religiously for the past few years...starting with their SPF 40 to their now highest protection of 50. I am a true believer of protecting the skin from sun damage and it shows. My skin keeps me from having to wear makeup and everybody thinks I am a teenager. This is the best sunscreen I have laid my hands on because it is not greasy and gives the skin a subtle glow. Because it is winter, they have a cream version of this product that comes in a smaller tube at the usual price of around $30. It will last you a while and the extra moisturizer helps during the brutal winter. Love that it contains Vitamins!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2007 9:16:00 PM More reviews by blueberryk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

it's look natural and not very oily.And the greatest thing about the product is that it didn't cause skin problems,which is the most important about sunscreen face products! it is expensive but worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2007 5:36:00 PM More reviews by sillysilly

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Full name is Soleil Ultra Very High Protection Invisible Face Fluid 50+.

Um... this is stupidly expensive at about 29 for 30mL. I don't really know if I'd buy it again. I do not know the PPD, but I suspect it is similar to the LRP XL Fluide and Vichy Ultra Fluide. I lost the box with the ingredients list, but I remember it being almost exactly identical to LRP Fluide Extreme and Vichy Ultra Fluide. It is as watery as those two, if not more. Despite the very similar ingredient lists, I find it noticeably more matte than either the LRP or the Vichy.