December 17, 2014 | 1706 users online

Clothes - Victoria's Secret - Swimwear

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by wendyandpanico

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought the Ruched Push-Up Halter Black Sets and the Beach Push Up Bikini Sets on http://www.magicqueen.com/List-Bikini-Sets-25.html. It fits me perfectly. And I'm enviable in the beach and they also asked me where to get them. I'm so happy with them and this feeling.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by silverkoala

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Terrible, size completely off, see through, Plain horrible

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by rushsoccer22

I'm very small, 5'2 and 95 pounds (keep in mind I'm only 15). I think Victoria's Secret swimsuits are adorable and I couldn't stand not having one, so I decided to get one! All my friends have at least one swim suit from here and I finally purchased one. I think the quality is very good and the bottoms fit amazing (xs, hipkini) but the top which is a bandeau (32a) is very small. I myself am very tiny and it was even small on me, if you're going to make a purchase I believe that ordering a cup size up would be wise. If I wasn't lazy I would send it back and get a bigger size but it fits decently enough and I am lazy.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by RagDoll690

So many cute styles and colors and prices can be decent, but the love stops there.
#1 The material is NOT stretchy, I compaired it to Wal-Mart OP swim line and they are the same. this is bad because they wear out fast, they don't stay on well (no shape, Constant readjusting), and you have to buy them super tight for them to not come off in the water.
#2 The material is NOT lined well. Unless you are a fan of camel toe and nips DO NOT buy these swim suits.
#3 Often they are not true to size or difficult to find the right size. I can buy 5 pairs of different bottoms in size Medium and I bet you they will not all fit me.
#4 Do you see a "reviews" section on there website? No, and you wont. Because so many of these get returned becuase they are NOT GOOD QUAILITY.
#5 I have seen others wear Vs Swim, and they complain too- but they keep buying them. It's a brand thing, and I'm sorry but I chose comfort and quality before over priced clothing.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by anb123321

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Victoria's secret but thats swimsuit collection SUCKS. They run SO small and dont run true to size. The one I got last year was fine, but this year I could barely get into it. The bottoms look like an XS when you take them out or the package, and losening them helped, but were still uncomfortable. I think its ridiculous that you have to go a size bigger in a swimsuit! The only reason I have it 2 stars was because I like the colors they have and styles.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 More reviews by gracieh13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

So I went in VS around may to purchase a new suit for summer and was hoping to find many options! I am a 32 B and can sometimes wear a 32C depending on the shape of bra, while I am a medium in panties.. I was very happy to find a bathing suit combo that was "me" just when I was about to give up. I purchased the beach sexy low rise cheeky hipkini bottom in a bright candy pink color with stripes and a ruffle just above cheeks(size small as I tried it on in store ). Let me say I was so happy. Very flattering and adorable. Also purchased the beach sexy pish up bandeau which was same color and came with removable straps which I sometimes used and sometimes didn't.. it pulled me up and made them look very sexy. I very much enjoyed wearing this all summer but WARNING!!!! IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUY white or a light color such as the pink, try not to get your bum in the sand or leave the suit in sand as it sinks into the fabric and does not wash out.
I wasn't looking to catch a sale and made out with the suit for around 50-60$ which is pricey.
Just tonight I went online as my sister noticed they're having their massive annual sale online and in store. They run out extremely fast in my size so I was lucky to find something cute and in My size at all!!! I bought the halter push up bikini top with white floral pattern on the top and the low rise hipkini ruched bottoms in the matching white floral with light lavender ruching on hips. It looks verrrrry cute and am hoping that it fits well.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2012 4:06:00 AM More reviews by CW227

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Victoria's Secret bathing suits are always so cute and so stylish.
One major problem though: the bottoms DON'T have enough lining.
If you don't want anyone to see the outline of your crotch, DON'T buy these.

I've gotten 2 pairs of the bathing suits - both times I bought the double string bottoms. The first pair was a double string bottom in black and they were totally fine and fit absolutely perfectly (which is hard, i'm a size 0 with no butt!)

I ordered another bathing suit with the same type of bottoms this year in a coral and there was absolutely NO LINING. It was just one solid piece of material that covered NOTHING. I ended up having to sew another lining in (I loved the color and bathing suit so much I didn't want to return it!)

All in all, I love the fit, I love the colors and patterns, but HATE the lining issue!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2011 12:00:00 PM More reviews by racheljofosho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought a very cute triangle tie die set from VS, the sizes were a little big and it got bigger over time. Also, after about a month of wearing it, the material was wearing out and there were fuzzies everywhere...
I was so disappointed, I paid so much and the material was wearing away.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by veiled89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So dissappointed! The swimsuit itself is very cute. I ordered it from them thinking "hey, I wear an XS in their panties and a 32C or 32D in their bras, so I'm sure I can find a swimsuit to fit me!" I was SO wrong. I got an XS in the bottoms (thinking I knew their sizing!) and a S in the top since I am petite, but have a large bust. The top fit ok...it was a little small, but without the pads in it fit (I didn't pay too much attention to how well it did or didn't fit, as the bottoms didn't fit). The bottom was HUGE. I mean the band was so loose it would barely stay up and the bottom part was super baggy. No exaggeration here, it was just HUGE. I was really hoping their swimsuits would fit, since everything else in their store seems to be for both petite and larger women! Finding a swimsuit is so hard. Bottoms just keep getting bigger and tops smaller. I haven't found a swimsuit that fit well and was well priced in 2 years now. I thought I had found my solution, but VS really dissappointed me. To top it off I have to pay a $5.99 charge to return it. I just wish stores would stay true to their sizing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2008 5:53:00 PM More reviews by monkeysss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought the Bow-tie triangle top and the Adjustable Hot Short from the Bikini Mixer Collection. I like the quality of it and I believe it's priced well. I've tried on some of their other swim suits and they all seem to be pretty nice. I took off one lippy because of the fit. I think their sizes run big. A medium bottom sometimes can be baggy on my butt even though I'm not the thinnest girl out their, and I'd like to think I have some booty!