September 19, 2014 | 878 users online

Polishes - Orly - Glam

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by dbfivegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is fabulous. At first I thought I was going to have to remove it as I did such a shite job of applying it but a careful clean up with an eyeliner brush and some acetone and it turned out to be the best manicure I'd ever done. I LOVED the colour and the glittering sparkles! I couldn't stop looking at my nails:).

I applied 3 coats of glam onto 1 coat of Nailtiques Formula 2 and then applied 2 coats of Seche Vite over the top. It last well for three full days with some tip wear. Fourth day it had started chipping very slightly on outside edges of my index fingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2010 4:32:00 AM More reviews by destinyg212

I got this color on my nails when i got a manicure and I seriously just cannot stop admiring them. When I got home i realized i had forgotten to look at the name of the polish at the salon so i scavenged the orly website to find it and ordered it on the spot! It is so gorgeous! i love red nail polishes but this one is special.. it is a deep red with fabulous glitter! I have had it on for nearly a week with only minimal tip wearing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by minjimouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this nail polish colour. 2 coats will do the job. I love the shinyness and glitteryness of it, and the nice deep red colour!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2007 11:48:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me say, first of all, that I'm not a nail polish person. I usually never wear the stuff except on my toes in the summertime when I wear sandals. That has changed since I found this polish! :) I love this color and this has great staying power. I use the In a snap topcoat with this and the shine is great! I did have some problems with this chipping but I think it's because I used too much topcoat and the polish got too thick to give with my nails. My husband even commented on this for he loves red nails and this glittery color is so eye-catching. I don't think that I have ever used a bottle of polish up but I will rebuy this if I do.*edit* The reason this polish chipped is because I neglected to use topcoat. This polish made me a nailpolish fanatic! It's fabulous and better than OPI.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2007 2:08:00 AM More reviews by socaldreamer

In the bottle this polish looks like it's going to be a complete dud. A bright reddish pink with silver glitter. But when aplied it is so much more! It goes on a nice bright deep red that glitters. It does remind me of CnG Ruby Pumps but not as glittery. It applies smooth unlike some glitter polishes that feel like sandpaper. Glam also has great wear. I've had it on for 5 days with no chips.
I would definantly re-buy or re-swap for this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2007 5:21:00 PM More reviews by ohthatgirl

Glam is a gorgeous true red with a hint of wine and loads of microshimmer. The formula is fantasic, almost a jelly-like consistancy, that applied smoothy and even dried with a nice shine before I even added a topcoat. The glitter dried smooth and with the addition of a fast dry topcoat my nails have a glass-like shine. When I applied the first coat, I though Glam was going to be too pinky/red for my liking and also very similar to FingerPaint's Pretty Poinsettia but I was delighted when the second coat deepened the red without making it dark. I'm really impressed with this polish and with Orly's overall. I would definitely consider repurchasing it again in the future.
Click for Pic
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2007 9:17:00 AM More reviews by littlesunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a glittery wine coloured polish that would suit every skin tone. Teh glitter dries smooth and looks gorgeous with a shiny top coat. Orly's quality is right up there with OPI.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2007 12:20:00 PM More reviews by shanghaisweetie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is such a luxe looking nail polish of deep pinked-berry-red gelee creme with small-sized glitter. Although I can't comment on how well it lasted - I was asked to meet with a conservative corporate higher-up within hours of doing a mani and had to remove it - the polish did go on smoothly and had a glass-like finish to it before I applied a top coat. A huge rave for Glam from me!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2007 8:33:00 AM More reviews by MSAries

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely pinkish red with microshimmer. It reminds me of China Glaze Ruby Slippers, but the shimmer is not as big. This color is brighter than I've been wearing lately, but it's a lovely change from my beloved dark vampies. Can't stop looking at it, really! The application was great (I used it over Orly Bonder) and the wear has been good, though I've only had it on since last night and it's just morning now. But I'm impressed it's still looking this good after doing dishes last night!