November 26, 2014 | 1612 users online

Moisturizers - Garnier - Nutritioniste Skin Renew spf 15

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by WindowKitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my summer day lotoin when im out in the sun all day swimming and doing out door activities. It sits in my purse alng with my back up makeup ready at a moments notice! I really liked this product, I used it on my face, neck and chest, sometimes my whole body. At first i didn't think I saw any improvement until I was in black light or ultraviolet light where my skin would glow with spots from the sun's damage, no joke! And after a few months of using i noticed the spots had faded and my skin looked much better! It really did nothing for wrinkles, like under eyes bags or circles but thats alright! I now mix it with my winter lotion since it has no sun or uv protectoin!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Jamkat412

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this moisturizer for a little over a year now, and haven't switched or tried anything else since. Call me crazy, but shortly after i began using it my skin also looked a lot more clear as well!! As far as look, smell, feel, etc.. SUNSCREEN. It looks like it, smells like it and feels like a very light, soft version of it. It has SPF 28 in it, which comes in handy when you live in south florida!! :) Well, actually the one i'm using currently says it has SPF 28, i've heard some have 20 also. Either way, i've found it to be a great moisturizer. It lasts long, and isn't oily in my opinion. I actually mix it with my foundation every day! I know packaging of anything tends to be the focus for some people out there, it's a plastic travel-sized bottle, and the pump is like most moisturizer pumps and allows you to use exactly how much you want with out giving you a handful!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by marchcrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The smell is terrible. And my skin was very irritated after the first use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2009 11:35:00 AM More reviews by makeupdee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't understand the bad reviews for this either! In fact, this was so surprisingly good it motivated me to log on to write a review for it. I bought it free after rebate expecting to never use it. One day my regular moisturizer ran out so I grabbed this instead. I was expecting it to make my skin break out cuz that's what usually happens with cheap drugstore moisturizers. I was surprised to feel my skin several hours later and notice how soft it felt. Soft, comfortable, and no breakouts. The biggest thing I notice is it is moisturizing and hydrating, skin softening in the dry LA summer climate I live in. My skin before felt so dry even though i was drinking tons of water. The laugh lines around my eyes even disappeared!!!!!! yet it sinks into skin and is not greasy at all. I wonder if the people complaining it's greasy live in more humid climates and those who love it live in dryer ones?

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This is for the skin renew with the spf 15 sunsreen. I dont really care for thier bright green bottles,they look rather cheap and tacky.Well anyhow when you apply this product it balls up on your skin when you try to rub it in.This crap will not renew your skin at all and it wont even feel renewed so I have no idea why this product is called that.I had this stuff for a long time and barely use it,every so often I use it as hand lotion.Sux

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2009 12:44:00 AM More reviews by kellyberglund

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

very greasy, smelly, and irritated my skin. My eyes even began watering, itching, and burning and i had to wash it off. Convenient bottle is only plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2009 8:01:00 PM More reviews by lafytafy

oh wow, i just don't understand these reviews! I loooove this product. my skin is generally pretty oily in the T-zone, and i hate the sticky feel of lotions and cremes (i'm VERY picky), but this works great for me! it sinks into my skin, and i feel like it makes me less greasy (totally opposite from what most people seem to be experiencing it seems). I usually can't use sunscreens either, because they feel so greasy, and make me breakout, i have to wash them off, but i don't even feel like that at all with this day lotion (although, i do end up with a slight white cast, but i can't really complain). I really like the scent, it's very fresh to me, and love the pump bottle. my boyfriend even likes it!
i guess it's hit or miss

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2009 5:57:00 PM More reviews by LauraLash

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

the packaging for this product is really cute and i like it alot.
but the cream itself is TERRIBLE!
i absolutly hate it and will never put it anywhere near my skin again. i tested it out by using it at night, and by the morning my face was red, blotchy, puffy and felt awful, it took the softness away from my skin. and i think that the scent of it which is quite strong also did something to my skin.
my skin stayed this way till the late after noon of that day and the only reason it went away by then is because i used one of my other creams to try and soften up my skin.
i tried it one other time and the same thing happened, and without putting a cream on to counteract it, the red, blotchyness, and puffyness stayed till the next evening.
i would not recomend this product to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2008 5:24:00 PM More reviews by juliey88

I do like this product - some may find the smell overpowering, but I like it. I like how it's packaged - having it in a pump is very useful. As for the product itself, I find it very greasy, like there is a small layer of film on my face. I do like that it has SPF in it, though.

I didn't notice a difference in my skin at all, but then again I only used it for two weeks. It did make me break out a little bit, and usually I don't break out. It's an OK product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2008 More reviews by ivysmom1

so i bought this along with several other products from the line b/c they were dirt cheap on clearance. the cleansers work great but this is HORRIBLE! The ingredients looked appealing and I needed a daytime cream. This is so super greasy. I feel like a have a waxy mask on my face and my skin looks greasy and my makeup didnt wear well probably b/c its so greasy. It really doesnt absorb like a moisturizer should and just sits on your face. Im glad it didnt cost much otherwise I would return it. Will NOT repurchase or recommend!