December 19, 2014 | 616 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought four of these eyeshadows for my custom compact and this is one of them. Ive been wanting to try these eyeshadows out because I like hte idea of having custom shades.

I found this eyeshadow to be pretty underwhelming...its a nice creamy white color with some shimmer but thats about as far as it goes for me. It applies powdery and then creased after a few hours.

Yea its cheap but I prefer better quality in my eyeshadows. I have a clinique duo eye shadow that was 15 bucks but its lasted me over 2 years and I use it almost every day!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This didn't give me much of a punch to highlight under my brows/inner tear duct with. It works better when I apply it with a wet brush. Yes you could use it for a subtle highlight as the silver shimmers are quite minute and disperse as a sheen rather than glitter. But I have my WnW Reserve your cabana and even E.L.F's very own Luminance (dupe for MAC CCB in pearl) and E.L.F. shimmer palette in sheer sunrise (that have 4 highlight shades) for that purpose. Nonetheless I'll use it up as it conveniently fits in my ELF custom compact so is more portable then the other options, but the rest perform better as highlights so I doubt I'd repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by applecour

I really love this color as a highlight color, a color to blend with and an inner eye color. It's a very pretty off white, great for blending without looking unnatural or overtaking any of the other colors in use. It does have a little shimmer to it which doesn't make a difference to me either way. I was using Crystal Avalanche (MAC) on my brow bone almost exclusively, but with some looks it was just a bit too white. This one does the job Crystal Avalanche couldn't do. It's an absolute must have for me right now. The only reason it doesn't get a 5 is because the staying power (I used with a primer) could be better. But hey, what do you expect for $1? It has already far surpassed my expectations already.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

this product is very cheap and very pigmented for its price. this is the only one i have currently, and i'm looking to buy more! they last a long time and they're very beautiful. ivory is also a great highlight color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Moodyone

I bought this thinking I wouldn't like it since it was so cheap but I figured I'd only be out a dollar. I've actually bought this about 4 times now. I like it as an overall wash. This is the color I wear when I don't feel like anything out of the ordinary. An every-day look, if you will. It is very soft and breaks really easy but that also helps it apply really easy. It blends well too. It has some shimmer but nothing over the top.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect ivory shimmery white colour.It is pigmented and stays on all day. It is a stark shimmery white colour that can be used for a highlight. Will re-purchase

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Branny43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Oh, fellow MUAers, how could so many of us have overlooked the obvious secondary use for this color?

Like some others, I found this a bit ... underwhelming on the eye. However, in a desperate bid to find a use for it, I dipped a powder-brush into it and applied on cheekbones (following blush), and... whoa! What a beautiful highlighter this becomes! There's a beautiful, sheer sheen to it that really brightens the skin, and absolutely no (none--zero--zilch) glitter.

If this is lying unloved in your stash someplace, drag it out and try it as a highlighter! True enough, it's only a dollar, but it might become a dollar very well spent.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2011 11:20:00 AM More reviews by SMG1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This was one of four colors i bough for my "Custom Eyes" and i didnt like this at all. None of these colors are at all pigminted, all so sheer you can barely see them. Don't like, tossed in the trash and won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

This is the perfect ivory shimmery white colour.
It is so multipurpose and it is great quality for the price
It is pigmented and stays on all day
It is a stark shimmery white colour that can be used for a base colour/highlight
Will re-purchase and it is a great bargain

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty color, but it rubs off so easily. Smooth formulation, but zero staying power.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No