December 22, 2014 | 1737 users online

Eye Shadow - mark - Winkstick Hook Up Eye Shadow Stick-envious

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by nilorac123321

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Honestly, I hated it.

It's too sheer, creases like crazy, and the color turns out to be more like a wash of gold-green. No-thank-you.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2009 11:21:00 PM More reviews by tiffanybarker

i liked it

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by tina1wina13

Alright so this is NOT pigmented at all, it comes up like a shimmery golden sage color on the lid. It CREASES like a motha without a base and even with Loreal Decrease, and even witha paint pot underneath it creased alone.

HOWEVER It works well to be used like a NYX jumbo eye pencil for green or golden eye looks. THis is deffinetly usable for that and in fact it works great as an eyeshadow base.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very pretty olive laced with gold shimmer in the stick but on the eyes it barely shows up, its more of a sheer gold shimmer w/ a hint of green. Used with UDPP. Size is 0.031oz or 0.9g after 4 hours this was completely in my crease.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2008 3:54:00 PM More reviews by shannonmiller

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love that this eyeshadow is similar to an eyeliner. It is creamy and so easy to apply. The tube is convenient and the color is light and shimmery. My only issue is when I apply it under my eye. For some reason when my mascara touches the eyeshadow it smears like crazy. I was horrified when I came home from shopping one day and looked like a racoon! My mascara only does this with this particular product. Weird! Maybe it's the mascara. I will continue to use it on my lids though and plan on trying different shades.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2007 3:48:00 PM More reviews by lirontocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Mark "Winkstick" in "Envious" is a product I would love to love, unfortunately I found that it's negatives far surpass it's positives. "Envious" is a sheer warm light-medium olive with a heavy dose of golden-olive shimmer. The color itself is nothing short of gorgeous and a wonderful choice for those who find green shades difficult to wear. I was dissapointed to come to the realization that this was the extent of the product's strength. While the Winkstick is comfortable to apply and blend, the color doesn't last particularly long at all. I found that after 3 hours, most of the color had lost it's vividness and I needed to reapply over my entire lid. This eyeshadow creases very easily, especially when much of it is applied, which might create a conflict of interests if you'd like to layer on more color to achieve more depth. This is a very promising product concept and a great idea from Mark, but a reformulation is badly needed. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2007 6:37:00 AM More reviews by steph_mark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

envious is a gorgeous midtone green with a golden glaze. this is the perfect base for green, gold, brown and khaki colored eye shadows. i layer this above UDPP but under powder shadows for extra punch in the color. i also LOVE this winkstick smudged below my lower lashline. envious and demure are by far my favorites, they're the most wearable and versatile. i highly reccomend this, i never crease or cake when i use these.