October 25, 2014 | 929 users online

Blush - NYX - Powder Blush - Natural

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

Makes me feel fresher than a tampon commercial on a bright spring morning. This is the quintessential "babydoll" pink, cool in tone from where I'm standing (neutral, slightly warm), matte, and very silky in consistency. The wear is great- it doesn't fade and maintains its pink color without turning orange, a problem I have with my oily skin.

There are other great drugstore color dupes for this (CG Cheekers in classic pink comes to mind), but the quantity and consistency of this one as well as its color would make me repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This blush is so soft, pigmented and blends out so easily! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 5:46:00 AM More reviews by nomadjan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I was about to purchase Clinique's Iced Lotus but saw the NYX display across the isle. Natural and Iced Lotus are very similar except for the HUGE price difference. I don't need to spend 30 euros on a blush. Very natural, pretty color. I'm fair so this blush is plenty pigmented for me. In general I think the NYX line is worth checking out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 8:57:00 AM More reviews by yazmin77

In the pan this blush is a beautiful baby pink with slight hints of peach, but when you swatch it its a lovely matte natural baby pink, and its the perfect color i was looking for, i think if you have darker skin tone it would just create a white cast on your skin, but its a must have for lighter skin tones, its a beautiful colour and another wonderful product from nyx!
Thankyou! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by ncdecolover

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This blush is a perfect neutral shade that I can wear every day, if desired. (It has no shimmer.) FYI--I'm a PPP, NW 20, with a fair amount of red tones in the middle of my face now that I'm over 60.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by lilllisal

I'd read great reviews about this product and have to admit, I agree. This was my first cream blush and I can honestly say that when applied with a duo-fibre brush and a light hand, it gives the prettiest glow to my paler than pale skin. A bonus is that the colour doesn't make me look rudy. Perfect!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by alee26

Very pretty light pink colour, but I wish it wasn't so sheer! I'm NC25 and thought this colour would show up nicely but I have to layer this several times in order to see some payoff from this shade. This blush has a soft powder feel and isn't chalky. Doesn't last long though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 3:20:00 AM More reviews by MzIssa

Beautiful Natural color. But can be built up if u want. I dnt think I've used another blush since receiving this. the packaging is alil hard to open but I can live with it

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Teex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Would I rebuy? NO
Would I recommend to others? NO

I AM; NC15/MUFE117

NYX powder blushes gets quite a lot of love on youtube and blogs, and with reason. They are cheap, come in a wide range of colours, pigmented, the packaging is sturdy and conveniently has a see through section on the lid so you can see which colour you are picking up.

Natural is very beautiful in the pot. It's this light pink that seems like a perfect colour for us pale girls. It's very pigmented and even though there is a slight smell, it's not noticeable when applied on cheeks. But I was wrong. I tried to pile this with a dense brush like MAC 168, and only then did the colour actually start to show on me, but it didn't last longer than a few hours. Big disappointment.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by wagashi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my first NYX purchase. Like the name implies, this is a natural peachy pink. It's finely-milled and matte with no shimmer to speak of and gives your cheek a just-pinched flush without accenting your pores with glitter. I'm not a blush pro (yet!) so I also appreciate this blush because it's difficult to overdo. Would definitely purchase again, along with the entire NYX display. Love their stuff!