December 20, 2014 | 985 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Whipped Shadow in Whipped Pearl

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by dmaried81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Didn't like this much. It was creamy maybe a little too creamy. Went onto the lid nicely but I just didnt like the look of it and the consistency. Stayed wet and creased. I think it could be used as a base to avoid creasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2007 4:47:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I bought this b/c it looked like a suitable knock off to a high end cream shadow I was lemming colorwise. No close since the pigment in this is very sheer.

CG's Whipped Shadows are/were limited edition. The formula is very light, creamy, and whipped but some might find them greasy. Whipped Pearl is a shimmery champagne/beige. The packaging is a small pot with screw off lid.

The application is easy enough, dip your finger in and swipe on lids. Despite the greasier texture these set okay, but can crease. The color is sheer and adds a bit of shimmer to my lids but doesn't look like I'm wearing much of anything. Lasting power is minimal. continued >>