July 29, 2014 | 2029 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Viktor & Rolf - Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb Bomblicious Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by LongBeachGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I find this a little too candy like when I first put it on but after an hour holy hell it is gorgeous! Even better when I hit the cold outdoors it ramps it up to swoon worthy. Will take this over the juice anytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by ESNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this cream!!! It is so luxurious, it leaves my skin so soft all day & I dont even need to put Flowerbomb perfume on because the aroma of this lotion lingers on all day. I get compliments all the time. It is pricey but it is totally worth it. Plus the glass jar is soo pretty (nothing cheap) The jar looks so chic on my table. The regular flower bomb lotion is okay but does not compare to the cream, smell stays on longer and skin is much more happier & softer. The only bad thing would be the price but like I said its worth it...Im lucky I didnt have to buy another jar because I got one for my birthday!!!! Yey!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 6:49:00 PM More reviews by danai

*UPDATE* 8.11.2010
I have to take a lippie off this product; not because I've changed my mind about it, I still love it just as much. However I recently also got the Flowerbomb body cream too, and that one is so uncomparably divine that this one just pales in comparison. Since I can't give either more than 5 lippies, both products being rated the same would not be fair. So there; this one is awesome, but if you want divine, go for the cream.

Just four words: Heaven in a bottle.
Flowerbomb to me is one of the most breathtakingly gorgeous scents ever created by man, plus I want it to last as long as humanly possible when I'm wrapped in its delicious veil, so the lotion was the next step. It did not by any means disappoint; soft, silky and fabulous. A little goes a long way, which is rather surprising because its consistency is very light. Leaves skin silky soft and of course smells good enough to want to eat. A previous reviewer says it leaves a very subtle shine to the skin, and she's absolutely right, even though I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't read her review.
Furthermore, this is very luxuriously packaged, like you'd expect, though at 41 really expensive, as is the whole Flowerbomb range *sigh*.
It is absolutely worth it though. This combined with the perfume makes me feel sexy, confident and ready for anything. If I'm around a guy I want to be noticed by, you can bet I'll be wrapped up in a cloud of Flowerbomb.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by NancyDrew27

This is a decent product, albeit a bit too pricey for what it is, and for how much it dried out my skin. Most perfumed body lotions contain a lot of alcohol and end up leaving you drier - this one seems no different. It goes on a bit greasy and fades quickly, leaving my skin in no better condition than it was before application. That said, it smells divine, like the perfume, and may be a good alternative for one who enjoys the scent of Flowerbomb, but finds the perfume to be too strong. I also had a sample of the shower gel in this series and I found it detestable - it smells absolutely nothing like the perfume and left my skin smelling of patchouli and baby powder; I felt compelled to take another shower, though I was already clean, just to wash off the smell of the body wash.

Anyhow, Flowerbomb is a fabulous perfume that is, IMHO, worth the price, but the ancillary products leave something to be desired. I'll continue to moisturize my skin with Kiehl's unscented body lotion before spraying on Flowerbomb, for a fraction of the price and much better moisturization.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love! This is a fabulously light and silky lotion that lends your skin a natural looking shimmer. It's not technically a shimmer lotion but it definitely adds a glow! As for the fragrance, I think the lotion smells as good or better than the EDP - it layers very nicely. This is my review for Flowerbomb EDP:

I can't really explain why I love this so much; it's just so very warm on my skin. I typically wear florientals very well: other perfumes I can wear are Givenchy Very Irresistible, Jean Paul Gaultier Pour Femme, Cartier Delices Eau Fruitee, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, etc. etc. Generally, a recipe for success on my skin is a sharper rose plus patchouli somewhere in the notes. This one is slightly fruitier and with a bit more vanilla than I normally wear, but not as loud as Cartier Delices (which, to be fair, is meant to be "iced cherry"). The top notes are bergamot and tea, the middle are jasmine, freesia and orchid and the base is centaflora rose and patchouli. This took me aback at first and smelled extremely creamy and fruity to me, but I've come to love it for its spiciness and sweetness on the drydown. I'm so addicted to this that I've bought the lotion, showergel, and bath oil - which I never do with perfumes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2009 6:18:00 PM More reviews by onlyprada

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i am just addicted to that smell...it smells like a cotton-candy-dream...everyone who loves sweet perfumes will fall for this...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2008 2:25:00 AM More reviews by talexs

I have loved Flowerbomb ever since it came out and have the bath oil, EDP, EDP extreme, cream, shower gel,a nd lotion. I lvoe the lotion bc it smells exactly like the perfume and seems to sink right into your skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2008 10:47:00 AM More reviews by ilikenicestuff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sigh... got this in a gift package with the large bottle of Flowerbomb. Altho, it smells great, its just not moisturizing enough for me. I'm going to give the Creme a whirl and see what happens. Great for layering as the perfume is kind of expensive and you use less perfume when used in addition to the lotion, but just doesnt do it for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2008 10:32:00 PM More reviews by deliah008

I have the Body Creme, and I must say it's one of the best I've used. Not greasy (sinks into my skin rapidly) and is very moisturizing. The scent is wonderful, even though the lasting effect is not so great (to my nose), but I've been told that other people can smell long after I apply it to my skin. I find this to be much softer than the parfum. Although the jar quite large, since it's a very light cream, it does tend to get used up very fast, even if used sparsely on a weekly basis. I found the bottled lotion to be a little runny, and bought this. I would definitely repurchase because I love the fragrance in this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2007 7:41:00 PM More reviews by bulbataras

I also love the EDP but this is similiar but even lighter and good for the day on its own and you don;t even need a lot. A little pricey, but worth it.