August 20, 2014 | 1799 users online

Skincare - Face - Nuxe - Family Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2007 2:27:00 PM More reviews by daisy111

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this balm truly is the bees knees. HG definitely! if you have dry and sensitive skin this might be a bit of a miracle for you - it sure is for me, particularly during winter time. this is a cold-weather balm. its consistency is quite waxy, so you only need a tiny amount to create a protective and absolutely delicious smelling layer of velvet on your skin. most probably the best product i've ever come across. SPF 12, another bonus. wonderful,wonderful,wonderful!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2007 3:07:00 PM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ever tried the Nuxe Lip Balm? Try putting this on your lips. I can't tell a difference, and you get a lot more product for the same price. I learned this from someone on a French makeup user group and felt like an idiot buying the lip balm. Buy this instead, and then in the winter you can use it as hand cream at night! I also put a dime sized amount of this on my face when it needs TLC. Keep in mind my skin is so dry I could put Crisco on it and not break out. I always have a tube of this stuff on me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2006 1:15:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Multi-purpose balm to treat a variety of dry skin conditions. I find that my $5 tin of Smith's Rosebud Salve serves the same purpose, and BETTER too. Nuxe's Family Balm doesn't really feel as soothing -- I find I need to really layer the product on repeatedly, and by doing so, I break out. At best, I'd only use this as a lip balm or a cuticle treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2004 2:39:00 PM More reviews by duale2000

I call it my First Aid. Last winter I got trouble with the skin around my mouth. It became red and really itchy with a lot of flakes. I was so embrassed whenever I had to talk to customers. I put on everything but did not work. I can't remember how I discovered this Nuxe family balm and since then it is my "First Aid". It is the only item in hundreds of my cosmetic and skin care items that my bf can write down the name correctly and understands the meaning of it to my life! I love this balm so much I put it on my lip as a lip balm and found out it worked much better than the L'Occitane one. It can be a nice hand and curticle cream. It is 19.50 but it lasts years. I will stock up more of Nuxe products. It has my trust since then.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2003 6:24:00 AM More reviews by Maisie100

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Luckily I had a sweet swapper in France c/p this for me as it is $35 here in the States. This is a multi-use balm in a tube, thick like the familiar lip balm, and it has a beautiful scent of lavender and beeswax. A little goes a long way and I've already used it on the driest part of my face (and no breakouts), nails, lips, and winter-dry hands. It is already a staple and I would definitely purchase it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2002 7:36:00 AM More reviews by bastet

This stuff is absolutely great!! If you have dry patches anywhere (face, hands, etc.) then this is your thing. It also helps with healing- I apply it on little scars or my knuckles as my skin there seems to "crack" and gets red and itchy. This is a miracle in a tube, I haven't found anyhting comparable that relieves itching or dryness that well. Definitely give it a try!