October 24, 2014 | 884 users online

Lipstick - Bobbi Brown - Uber Beige

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by jessewillcox

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love Bobbi Brown lipsticks but this nude made my lips look ghostly. Was hoping for a browner nude (bought this online), but found it to be too orangey-pink. So my reaction was different from people who said it's too brown. Bring back Heather Buff, Bobbi Brown!!!

I found the feel to be relatively moisturizing; my lips didn't get too dry over time. So I'd buy another color in this Rich Lip Color line, were I able to find the right color.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by EternalRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I ordered this color online without seeing it first. I am a nude lipstick addict and love a nice toned down nude color to tone down my natural lip color, as I tend to wear heavier eye makeup. When I received it I was disappointed. It's not really a nude, it's more medium brown. While I enjoy the matte texture, I find it drying and the color fades drastically over the course of an hour. Once it fades it turns into a weird brick/orangy shade on my lips. Not what I would expect from a "nude" lippie. I find it overall to be a very "blah" color, and not something I will reach for often. I wish it hadn't been marketed as a nude shade, because otherwise I never would have bought it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 1:23:00 PM More reviews by listenlikethieves

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I want to love this lipstick -- I love Bobbi Brown lipsticks in general, but after buying and repeatedly wearing Uber Beige with Beige liner, I'm ready to admit that this color looks *so* bad on me. I've given it high numbers in spite of the fact that I certainly won't repurchase because quality and packaging are great.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

I bought this because I wanted a nude lipstick and it looked great on the model, but this color is just too brown for me. It ends up looking like mud on my lips no matter how lightly I apply it and it dries them out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2009 12:22:00 PM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was going to buy Beige, but so this so decided to try it. The SA loved it on me, but frankly, I wore it all day and it did nothing for me. In fact, my lips got very dry and my son commented that lipstick shouldn't bring out lines in my lips! Back it went, and I even passed on Beige as well. I also found the colour a bit gray for me, not as lively as beige.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by cheesecakefiend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this color. Its very close to my natural lip color but tones it down a notch. I love it. I'm not nearly done but I'm already worried about finishing it. I will definitely repurchase for the rest of my life. HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 12:41:00 AM More reviews by HeatherNicoleC

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This color is just so so pretty. It's a soft beige. Bobbi Brown lipsticks have a way of making your mouth look very soft and touchable. However, this is a matte ish lip formula.. but it provides full coverage. Whenever I'm in a hurry and not sure what color lipstick to wear I grab this one because the color goes with anything your wearing. In photo's this lipstick just looks great on me. I also like the fact that's it's a go to if your doing the focus on eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by kikidaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A little drying, smells typically of the plasticky smell that BB lipsticks have, colourwise it's a medium beige that washes me out a little. UPDATE: I've upped it to five lippies cause if I use a darker lipliner, it doesn't wash me out, but makes a very sexy nude lip. The dryness isn't a problem if I can be bothered to put some lipbalm on. I would probably buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2008 1:38:00 PM More reviews by mtvsux

Gorgeous. I wanted for a while to buy this and it was worth the wait. I tried it on in dark lighting and it looked warmer than it actually is, but it's warm enough that it doesn't look grey or garish on my neutral to warm skin tone. It's a true nude with slight warm pink hue to it after applying it on my pigmented lips. Fairly full coverage and a mostly matte finish. Absolutely love it. a great find for those who have a hard time finding the right nude.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2008 9:29:00 PM More reviews by dayg7

This is an awesome nude, works well on my skin. I like to do somkey eyes, and this is so far one of the only ones Ive tried that doesn't make my lips look washed out, I pair it with MAC lip liner in caramellow and Bobbi brown lip gloss in sand and it's perfect!