September 2, 2014 | 1454 users online

Concealers - Neutrogena - 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by sharonl501

This product is okay, however, i would definitely not buy it again. The formula is good, not too runny, but there isn't much coverage. If you want a concealer that has a lot of coverage, this is not the one for you.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by 4eyes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The only thing I like about this product is the packaging. I tried this after my fave Revlon Age Defying /DNA Advantage concealer (they kept changing the name and formula) changed for the worse w/ their latest ridiculous sponge-ball tip wallpaper paste version. The color of this Neutrogena concealer was nice, but I could barely see it! This is not a concealer, it is a sheer, tinted gel. If you are using concealer, I think you're trying to COVER things, not tint them. This is, again, a gel-like texture that is translucent, covers nothing, and balls up and rolls off like a gummy serum or something. Useless as a concealer. On the plus side, it did not irritate. My search for a replacement for Revlon's Age Defying/DNA Advantage concealer continues.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by cosmic007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was drawn to this concealer because it has SPF. I was very disappointed with it, as it bothered my eyes, and wore off rather quickly, compared to my regular concealer. Would not recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 3:10:00 AM More reviews by celyco

this is my second mini tube. even though I don't like the smell. too strong for me. it surprisingly does not bother my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and this is the first product on this category that I can use. I love it and also use it to cover blemishes and red areas in my face .

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by GigiMakeupStudio

This product is great! It works nicely to cover up bags, discoloration, & blemishes. It might be slightly too runny for my liking but I manage. The price is nearly unbeatable. Make sure to powder if put under the eyes for it will crease (as will any other concealer put under eyes). Overall, a great product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The P:
1. I love things that come in tube packaging. Its more convenient, less messy and more hygienic.

2. I loved the texture of this concealer. It was like an eye cream but with color.

3. SPF is included and this is a great idea because the skin around the eyes are delicate and no one thinks about putting SPF on the eye area. Genius!

The Cons:
1. The lack of shade selection is terrible. I could not find a good shade that was right. It was either too light or too dark.

2. The coverage was not great and it didn't last long.

I give this concealer 3 stars because of the amazing idea of putting SPF and the texture of this concealer. I wished it worked on me :( I hope this inspires other make-up companies to put SPF in their eye products. Only one can dream...

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by linn116

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Get this concealer if you want to look at least ten years older and your under-eye area to look dryer than the Sahara Desert! Worst concealer EVER. Extremely drying. Never again.
I went back to my old standby, Cover Girl Fresh complexion concealer, and was very happy with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Stephaniemgar

Out of so many undereye concealers I've gotten I think this one is the one that makes the least effect on my under eye dark circles, I have them ever since I can remember it's hereditary for me and I've tried sooooo many and still searching for the best one, but this is definitely not the one the packaging is nice but it does nothing what so ever expect dry my undereye area more, it might just be because I do have dry skin but I would not repurchase this:/

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Kylaah27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this make-up to help cover up my under eye area and it look liked there was nothing there!!! There also didn't have my color.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Madihudson

Love this concealer! It's very easy to blend and covers practically anything. Not much to say about it, although its very liquids so a little bit goes a very longgg way.