Wet 'n' Wild CoverAll Liquid Concealer Wand - Medium

Price: $

on 6/26/2015 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I am in the minority in that I liked this. I used it under my eyes & on my lids. It was lighter than I expected something called Medium to be but it matched good. It's a good size to keep in ur purse for touch ups or other minor emergencies. It was cheap. Better than elf's competing product. I was surprised by the negative reviews. Also a bonus is that it's cruelty free.

on 1/15/2014 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Awful concealer. It's very liquidy, which I personally don't care for. It doesn't cover up acne at all, and it breaks me out even more. I can't really elaborate more on the bad quality of this. Just save your money and invest in a better concealer.

on 3/25/2012 8:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this product!
Just kidding. This clearly sucks. It was on sale and I thought, what the heck, and went for it. Nooo. Cakey, chalky and utterly unblendable.
I'm NC25 and it seemed to be an okay color match... but it's hard to tell when it doesn't even blend.
Might use it as an eyeshadow base or something.. don't know. It's trash though.

on 2/12/2011 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

this is the worst concealer because it doesnt conceal anything. When you look at the formula it looks thick but once you apply it it completely dissapears yet it leaves a chalky film if you apply it more than once. I also tried it as an eyeshadow base but didnt work for me. I dont have one thing that i liked about this product i wish i did because it was so cheap.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It was cheap like 3 bucks at the most. It matches my skin tone and does the job. It covers up my dark circles and veins. It only gets cakey if you put too much on. Overall its a good starter concealer.

on 11/12/2010 8:26:00 AM

This product is so cheap which is why I bought it. Unlike the other reveiwers I didn't find it chalky or drying. It blended well but has very very light coverage, on me its hardly any coverage. It doesn't last long on my oily skin either. Will use up for touchups but definitely will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Worst concealer I've ever tried in my whole entire life!! When I applied it to my dark circles , it was just like impossible to blend. And it leaves u looking all chalky and dry. For the coverage , it's so bad it's below light coverage.

on 1/10/2010 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

So one day I was at Wal Mart, and was looking around for some Wet n Wild products, just to see if they're good for their dirt cheap price. I got a MegaProtein mascara, which is garbage. A palette in Avant-Garde 395, which is pretty good, two eyeliners [Black and Taupe], and a cover all liquid concealer. Their concealer is terrible. It makes my skin look petrifying, dry, and cakey. It does not blend well, and nor does it hide blemishes, or dark circles. For the price, it's dirt cheap. I do NOT plan on buying this again, and I will probably throw it out. For all the MAC/Sephora/ UDPP lovers out there, go for the MAC concealers. I have the MAC studio fix sculpting concealer in NW 30, and it's terrific for under eye areas. It's about 20 dollars in CAD. For palettes, go for the Victoria Secret concealer palette. I'm not quite sure how much it is, so you'll definitely have to look that up on their victoriasecret.com website.It has two browns for dark circles, and a green and pink to neutralize and hide redness. (As far as I can remember, because my palette is not with me right now) Also, there's two by Amazing Cosmetics, which you can get at Sephora, they have two different sizes, a small one, and a larger one. The large one is 42 dollars, and the small one is 28 dollars.(US); mine is in Suntan & Dark Medium (Medium), and it is TERRIFIC for dark circles, which I do not have, but I do have the shape of them which I do like to hide. Some great drugstore ones are the Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector, Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Concealer, L'oreal Air Wear Long-Wearing Concealer (under ten bucks),
and the Revlon Color Stay Natural Concealer, with SPF 15.

on 12/15/2009 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Not a big fan of this liquid concealer. It's thick and heavy under the eye and doesn't blend well. Wasted my dollar.

on 11/29/2009 12:13:00 PM

it covers okay, it doesnt cover the nasty zits eww haha
it doesnt last very long :(
i use it for backup!!
i only buy it for touchups!
and i will keep buying it for touchups cuz its soo cheep!