August 2, 2014 | 1220 users online

Concealers - Wet 'n' Wild - Cover All Liquid Concealer - Medium - 813

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 3:59:00 AM More reviews by kirito

Awful concealer. It's very liquidy, which I personally don't care for. It doesn't cover up acne at all, and it breaks me out even more. I can't really elaborate more on the bad quality of this. Just save your money and invest in a better concealer.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by pink3rbellx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product!
Just kidding. This clearly sucks. It was on sale and I thought, what the heck, and went for it. Nooo. Cakey, chalky and utterly unblendable.
I'm NC25 and it seemed to be an okay color match... but it's hard to tell when it doesn't even blend.
Might use it as an eyeshadow base or something.. don't know. It's trash though.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2011 3:02:00 AM More reviews by cesyxn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

this is the worst concealer because it doesnt conceal anything. When you look at the formula it looks thick but once you apply it it completely dissapears yet it leaves a chalky film if you apply it more than once. I also tried it as an eyeshadow base but didnt work for me. I dont have one thing that i liked about this product i wish i did because it was so cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by flirtylashes

It was cheap like 3 bucks at the most. It matches my skin tone and does the job. It covers up my dark circles and veins. It only gets cakey if you put too much on. Overall its a good starter concealer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2010 8:26:00 AM More reviews by lou4k6

This product is so cheap which is why I bought it. Unlike the other reveiwers I didn't find it chalky or drying. It blended well but has very very light coverage, on me its hardly any coverage. It doesn't last long on my oily skin either. Will use up for touchups but definitely will not be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by MeganHeartsMakeup13

Worst concealer I've ever tried in my whole entire life!! When I applied it to my dark circles , it was just like impossible to blend. And it leaves u looking all chalky and dry. For the coverage , it's so bad it's below light coverage.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by yy4digit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So one day I was at Wal Mart, and was looking around for some Wet n Wild products, just to see if they're good for their dirt cheap price. I got a MegaProtein mascara, which is garbage. A palette in Avant-Garde 395, which is pretty good, two eyeliners [Black and Taupe], and a cover all liquid concealer. Their concealer is terrible. It makes my skin look petrifying, dry, and cakey. It does not blend well, and nor does it hide blemishes, or dark circles. For the price, it's dirt cheap. I do NOT plan on buying this again, and I will probably throw it out. For all the MAC/Sephora/ UDPP lovers out there, go for the MAC concealers. I have the MAC studio fix sculpting concealer in NW 30, and it's terrific for under eye areas. It's about 20 dollars in CAD. For palettes, go for the Victoria Secret concealer palette. I'm not quite sure how much it is, so you'll definitely have to look that up on their victoriasecret.com website.It has two browns for dark circles, and a green and pink to neutralize and hide redness. (As far as I can remember, because my palette is not with me right now) Also, there's two by Amazing Cosmetics, which you can get at Sephora, they have two different sizes, a small one, and a larger one. The large one is 42 dollars, and the small one is 28 dollars.(US); mine is in Suntan & Dark Medium (Medium), and it is TERRIFIC for dark circles, which I do not have, but I do have the shape of them which I do like to hide. Some great drugstore ones are the Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector, Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Concealer, L'oreal Air Wear Long-Wearing Concealer (under ten bucks),
and the Revlon Color Stay Natural Concealer, with SPF 15.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by dlamsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not a big fan of this liquid concealer. It's thick and heavy under the eye and doesn't blend well. Wasted my dollar.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2009 12:13:00 PM More reviews by shorty1996

it covers okay, it doesnt cover the nasty zits eww haha
it doesnt last very long :(
i use it for backup!!
i only buy it for touchups!
and i will keep buying it for touchups cuz its soo cheep!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2009 1:52:00 AM More reviews by prncss

I also have this in the Beige 814 which is a perfect match for my NC35 skin. This concealer has a great texture and is not runny or too thick. However, it is very difficult to blend. When I use my fingertips to blend lightly, most of it gets wiped off (because it does not dry very well) or it gets blotchy, just like the reviewer below said. Overall, it does not cover well. I would suggest letting it dry longer so that it gets thick enough to blend, and then using a stippling brush to blend so that it doesn't get wiped off.

With that being said, I didn't think it was much better than the MAC select moisture concealer, so for the price it is decent. I will probably keep this in my makeup bag as a backup, but my favorite is still the Almay concealer stick.