October 20, 2014 | 1987 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Pencil - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been pleasantly surprised by wet n wild products, they are so good yet so inexpensive. I bought this pencil to use on my waterline and it works perfectly. It glides smoothly and the color payoff is great. I have purchased other liners that are stiff and give no color payoff, you will not get that with this product. You also get a lot for what you pay for the pencil is super long, hard to travel with. I also bought this in brown as a brow pencil. Im extremely happy with my purchase and I will continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by MsKacey

VERY pleasantly surprised by this eyeliner again and again. I have purchased liners of all price points and find myself coming back to this. i had been using some random CG liner and got a few of these for free with coupons, and fell in love all over after all these years. goes on smooth and creamy. doesn't tug at your eyes. i love the added shimmer! lasts a long time. it is a little smudgey but will be following the tip posted below (melting it with lighter), so hopefully that helps. But for $.99 couldn't get any better!!! a no-brainer, try this eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by organicmoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Have & will continue to repurchase. Have in dark brown for my brows and black for my eyes. This is cheap at .99 but I keep coming back to it. I have always found pencil liners easier for me to use and control. This brand of pencil liner was what I first used way back in middle school lol. I need to try the warming the tip trick and may revise after I do bc even with primer it doesn't last all day with oily lids but it looks so good I don't mind touching up. I will never buy an expensive eyeliner again. These are nice and long so u get a lot of product but a bit awkward to hold. I even have a few in colors like green, purple and blue when I want a more creative makeup look. Try these they are great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I take & sharpen this pencil then I hold it over a cigarette lighter flame for a few seconds to melt the lead, let it cool for a nanosecond, then line my eyes....then it lasts just as long as its more expensive counterparts. That's the secret!! I would never wear this w/o melting the lead 1st. It makes it very black & stay a whole lot longer on ur lids esp if you have really oily lids. You do hafta sharpen this on a daily basis but there is a lot of product there esp for 99¢!!! I've been wearing these since right out of high school. This is my fave WnW product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by viv5499

This eyeliner is average, but again, it is only 99 cents. It's extremely creamy and pigmented and glides on pretty smoothly. I like pencil liners, but I like retractable liners more because there's just no sharpening needed. The lasting power is really what gets it 3 stars. It doesn't last very long on its own, especially on the waterline. It disappears within minutes on my water line. However, if you set it with a black eyeshadow and angled brush, it does last a couple hours with minimal fading. Overall, not horrible for 99 cents, but it really doesn't last long.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by youdecide18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have high hopes for this eyeliner since I saw some great reviews, but this product didn't live up to its reputation. I bought two- the black and the mink brown one. The pigmentation is great for the black, but I have to reapply the mink brown twice to achieve the color that I want. The texture is a bit creamy so it's easy to apply. However, the product smudges after an hour. It's a good thing its only 99 cents, but still I could have bought another product using that money. I wouldn't buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by ayeitsmonica

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The Wet n Wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner Pencil sucks. I bought them in black & charcoal. Within an hour, the eyeliner started smudging. Not only that but it was difficult to sharpen, the eyeliner kept breaking off into the sharpener. I paid $0.99 at Wal-mart so I'm happy I didn't pay too much money on this sucky eye pencil. I used this on my upper lashline and it smudged everywhere! This is great for a brow pencil but I'm so not going to repurchase this again!

Pros:
Cheap price $0.99
Pigmented

Cons:
Smudges within an hour
Hard to sharpen
Not very creamy
Doesn't last long at all (not even for an hour)

I'm obviously not planning on repurchasing this. Next time I'm going to purchase the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil because this cheap pencil eyeliner isn't cutting it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Pestina18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it! Great drugstore eyeliner. I bought it for 89 cents. It goes on smooth and creamy, which is nice, but makes it difficult to sharpen. Other than that, it's great. Lasts long and the color is bright and highly pigmented - something I didn't expect in such a cheap brand! I love the white and the turquoise, too. I want them all!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by sarahjihyelee

It's not a high quality liner, but I really like this eyeliner for some reason. It's super cheap and I like the way it looks. It's not a harsh black, and I use it as kind of a shadow, I smudge it over my lids a bit and then apply black liquid liner. I really like this product. It also doesn't look too harsh when I tight line my eyes on the bottom either. There is a tad bit of sparkle as well.. This product is not good enough to be your main eyeliner but it's a good supplement.. if this makes any sense. LOL <3

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

Hate this, the worst eyeliner ever, not only smudge in 10 second but also burn my eyes, thow it in garbage.