Vaseline Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion

4.2

Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil//Huile Minrale, Steareth-21, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tapioca Starch, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Stearyl Stearate, Sodium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Ethylene Brassylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 77891

on 9/20/2014 4:56:00 AM

Does wonders for my dry skin. ❤️❤️❤️

on 8/21/2014 5:39:00 PM

Absolute favorite lotion. Nice and light, unscented, gets the job more than done.

on 12/7/2013 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I only apply this on my body, all over my body, but never on my face. It is very moisturizing and never too sticky. I have used so many other body lotions, creams, natural oils, etc, etc… but I've been repeating this product the most! & I use this year-round!!

1) Great moisturizer = great moisturizer
2) NOT scented = do NOT interfere with perfume of my choice
3) Little goes a loooong way = good cost performance
4) May not be the best out there but works great for me for now = a KEEPER!!

I most often use the pump at home (and small tube at gym, spa, etc…).

on 8/6/2013 11:14:00 AM

I have been the Vaseline cream for a while now, actually, I'm on the same tub that I've had for a year and that's because the tub is huge.

The cream is fantastic for dry skin and adding some much needed moisture to your face. Whilst the cream does sink in, it still sits on the outside of your face, giving a nice healthy glow. Whilst it's great on it's own, it's also a great product to wear under foundation.

I am always complimented on the sheen/glow to my face and that's through using this moisturiser and Estee Lauder's double wear.

However, if you apply too much, it will look greasy on your face and will remain to look greasy until you decide to rub it off.

They key thing to remember is that a little goes a long way!

on 7/17/2013 10:06:00 PM

This feels good on my legs at first but later on my legs itch again. So switched to cetaphil.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have this in the Vaseline Intensive Rescue Repairing and absolutely love it. Vaseline Intensive Rescue is the only lotion I've used for a few years now because it works so well for me. Makes my skin soft and perfectly moisturized, even when I've been sunburnt from too much time in the tanning bed. I've loved this lotion ever since my first bottle and will continue to use forever!

on 2/6/2013 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is pretty much the only thing that'll work for my dry winter skin! I really don't like the smell, but I guess if it works, I can't complain that much.

on 1/21/2013 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Pretty good on my sever feet and hips yet gentle enough for my face and its so calming my face is known to be just awful.....like sever acne black heads and oils...ALSO my face is severly dry and has psoriasis/eczema and everything is dull....i can no longer stand facewashes or toners so i can only rinse with luke warm water and apply lotion....this and aveeno daily moisturizing lotion and clean clear oil free moisturizer have been able to clear everything off my face.....my feet are stubborn and this fianly gave me smooth feet....good on hands too...absorbs quickly and no gresy feeling....Non codegmenic (wont clog pores) and is great year round :)

on 12/30/2012 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product has NO scent, which was a plus due to allergies/asthma/overall sensitivity. However, it felt tacky on my hands. It has more of a vasoline (greasy), not thick lotion, feel. It was not moisturizing enough for my very dry skin.

on 11/16/2012 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I'm very surprised at the high reviews for this. I'm guessing most users have normal skin, and in that case, it probably does a decent job. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who has very dry skin on their body, like me. I can get away with this lotion in warmer months, but in cooler weather, forget it. My skin's response pretty much is, "are you kidding me?" Albeit pricier, I prefer Curel's Sensitive Skin Remedy.

Top Rated Vaseline Products