Everyday Minerals B and B

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 6/30/2012 11:10:00 PM

Head over heels for this blush. I love how velvety smooth this looks and grateful that it does not emphasize my pores. It has everything I look for in a blush and more. I generally avoid muddy looking blushes like the plague and this one is not muddy at all. It conceals your flaws and hides your pores. In the container it looks terrecotta/peach color but on your skin it shows up as a tanissh muted peach possibly a little pink. That's how it shows up on my skin at least.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is just a tad too shimmery for me i feel, also the colour is really bright which wasn't what i really wanted! :( & i just dont like all of EDM packaging, they have heaps of awesome stuff but the packaging makes application really messy!>.<

on 11/12/2009 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color. It's a really pretty warm peachy coral and it looks great on my skin because I am lightly tan and have overall warm skintone. I think if you have warm skintone with a yellow or beige or pink base this will look sooo great on you.

on 6/30/2009 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I recently recieved my sample order from everyday minerals and I was really excited to try this blush. It's a very pretty peachy, coral color and perfect for my skin tone. It appears to be extremely shimmery but when you apply it it's very pretty and not overpowering. I love the color and it is so pigmented but do have a one problem with it. I found it really hard to blend and I'm thinking its just my brush but i haven't had any problems with it when i use my other blushes. Also, I might have to press it because it's just so messy as is any loose powder but overall, it's worth trying out.

on 5/7/2009 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, first of all this is just NOT my color, way too dark for my skintone... that being said, this is a very pretty deep peach/coral color... however it seemed to change color after a few hours, turning into a really bright orange shade. For the record I don't have oily cheeks (that can sometimes "turn" a color)...Would definitely work better on darker skintones. This one is going up for swap.

on 3/6/2009 1:40:00 AM

this blush looks beautiful.. makes me glow:) i have the sample but u only need so much so it will last a while!

on 1/31/2009 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This color is beautiful on brown skin (NW43). I love it. I apply it with my MAC 187 layered over a bit of MAC MSF So Ceylon. There's enough pigment that it does show up. I received B&B in a sample kit. And after wearing it twice, I order 2 full sized containers... one for me and one to gift. This product is value priced. You get a lot in a full sized container for $8

I rated the product a 5 because the color is so pretty but I do have just one small issue with it. It doesn't last all day. I don't know where the color goes but after 5 or 6 hours, it's barely visable. ' love it anyhow!

on 1/12/2009 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My skin tans very easily, and this color is perfect for the summer. I do find that it's a bit too orange-ish for me right now in the winter. Start out with just a little. Its quite pigmented. But very pretty.

It looks pretty in the jar, but it just goes on as a dark orange on my light skin. It would probably work better for darker skin tones.

on 7/11/2008 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got this in my free samples kit. I'm new to MM and applied WAY too much at first. [cue the clown music]. But with a bit of practice it looks great on me! I'm quite Casper-ish and I can STILL make this work. It doesn't look "brickish" to me either. I'd think of a dark brown/reddish clay color if it were described to me that way and mine is not. It's a warm coraly-wine color to me. It's not as orangey as it looks online by any means. It also has sparkle to it but that buffs away into a really nice glow. A little bit goes a long way and I can honestly say I love this blush because it makes my skin look fresh and natural. It's one of my favorites. If you get a sample kit with your order and don't really know what kind of blush or face color to get, try this. :)

Popular Blush Products