Black Opal BlackOpal Duo Blush in Brown Sugar

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/4/2008 8:11:00 PM

I just got this today and I tried it on. It's fabulous this is the perfect neutral brown shade with shimmer. Blends very smoothly too. Hard to find but I was lucky finding it dirt cheap on ebay.

on 1/11/2007 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This was a limited edition blush that came out in Spring 05. I purchased on ebay not long ago for $2. Brown Sugar is a blush duo; half matte cooltoned sable brown, and other side mocha shimmer. Perfect combination to define and highlight cheeks bones, temples, & under brow. Love this blush. Perfect nude shimmer for my brown skin. Highly pigmented, finely milled. Apply/blends very well with my Essence of Beauty angled powder brush & Japonesque blush brush. Hoping BlackOpal will come out with more great blushes. For reference, I am a lovely dark-bronze goodess or DDD with coolundertones(NW45, HIP 818).*****UPDATE: *****This is still one of my favorite blush for everyday wear. However, using BenNye & LaFemme blushes for photoshoots or video. Color shows up better & great movement on skin. continued >>

Popular Blush Products