September 16, 2014 | 1773 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Long Last Soft Shine in Sugared Maple

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by nikki620

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it, got it for free so not sure what the price is but anyways this lipstick is awesome for everyday use. I don't find it drying at all and very smooth application. Beautiful colour too. Makes my lips look pretty!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Jaymieeb

Fab color and okay staying power. Got it for free.
I do love this lipstick, it is very nice! Gets compliments.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by twinkieheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just for the record, I didn't actually buy this, it was given to me as a sample.

Clinique, you have yet to fail me! I'm not one for wearing lipstick(more of a gloss girl) but since it was free, I just wanted to see it on me. Most times, if ever wearing lipstick, I go for a light color, never ever red. I don't really feel...good in a dark color. But this is actually more a dark brownish, purple color that seems great for the fall and it has a shimmer to it.

When putting it on, I didn't go overboard. I just used an amount that was good for me and for once I felt gorgeous in lipstick! This color went perfect with my fair colored skin and my brown eyes! Just with a small bit of it you feel good in it!

I will re-buy this, no doubt in my mind!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an average lipstick to me. Like many Clinque lipsticks, I find it goes on feeling smooth like a lip balm, but then ends up being drying in a short time. The color is a warm neutral with a bit of a coppery gold shimmer. I think the shimmer is nice but there is a bit too much of it for my taste.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by sarahgorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is my favorite fall lipstick. On me (NC20, naturally dark pink lips) it is a warm brownish red with a slight golden sheen. The color reminds me of fall leaves. I never would have tried this had I not received it as a gift with purchase since it looks brown in the tube, but I am so glad I did! It wears quite well and isn't drying despite the shimmer (though I do always use lip balm before applying). I also appreciate that it has NO smell/taste. If you like MAC Viva Glam V you will probably like this. I will repurchase when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by fkl201041

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for years. It's not perfect but by far the best I've ever had, so I keep coming back to it. The color looks very natural and close to my lip color, just better and healthier. If they'd have make it a little more moisturizing and minus the shimmer, it'd be exactly what I've been looking for! What I love the most about this is, it does last very long and doesn't smell (it does has a tinge of plastic like smell but most of the time i can hardly notice), and i guess that's why it's a little drying...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Nataliebf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Glow Bronze is my abosulte favorite neutral lipstick but this one is definitely in the running for my second favorite. It's a creamy frosty pink and brown semi-neutral lipstick. It looks amazing on my skintone! For this diva, this one is a KEEPER ;-)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 7:01:00 PM More reviews by GuerlainAds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

NC35 here.

This is frosty rosey nude. It goes on too sheer and frosty to change the color of my lips. It's close to the color of my lips so all it seems to add is a lot of frost. Which I prefer to do without.

Also, can Clinique make a lipstick that stays solidly in its tube. I've tried at least 10 of their lipsticks over the years and every single one leans to one side after a while. Cheaper lipsticks like Revlon Superlustrous never does that on me. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This lipstick is absolutely gorgeous and I HIGHLY recommend it to all warm-toned redheads! The color is a muted coppery pink with fine shimmer. Very much suited to warmer skin tones and very complimentary to both red hair and green eyes. I got it for a song on ebay and will absolutely be purchasing a back-up!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by ellayeung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best lipstick I've ever gotten, not only because I've got it from the promotion package for free, but it really looks great and feels great on. It's brownish red and is one of those color that go with netural makeup and just bring your face to life, very work appropriate. I am asian with medium skintone (light skin for an Asian), and it works for me. It's also long lasting and can feel a little drying after it settles in, but that's just like every other lipsticks I have. I have very sensitive lips that peel when I use most lip products, even lip balms, and this lipstick is one of the better ones for me.