October 24, 2014 | 1735 users online

Treatments - Sally Hansen - Complete Care 4-in-1 Treatment

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by AliceJessie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This makes my nails so strong and they grow like there's no tomorrow! I love love love this product but in New Zealand it's $35! Ridiculous!!!
However it has done wonders to my nails and I will eventually repurchase once I have finished trying OPI nail envy.
Only problem is the brush is pathetically short and struggles to reach the last quarter of product. I refuse to buy a tilted polish stand just for one product.
Works okay as a top coat, though needs a few hours to really set, otherwise it easily imprints from sheets, clothes, sofas etc.
Overall I love this product, but hate the price :(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by dver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I originally bought this product to use as a topcoat so my nail polish could last longer without chipping. I haven't had any problems with weakness, peeling, or chipping of my fingernails before using this product, and after using it as a basecoat and topcoat, my nails still feel very solid and strong. It has been two days since I painted my nails, and the polish hasn't chipped at all! This is the first bottle of topcoat/treatment I've bought, so I don't really have anything to compare it to. Regardless, I'm very happy with the results. My nail polish has lasted almost twice as long as it would have without a top/base-coat, which is exactly what I hoped this product would do :)
UPDATE: It's been six days since I've painted my nails, and the corners have started to chip a little bit. I used glittery nail polish, which I find chips off easier since it has more texture and roughness. Usually with this type of polish, some chips within the first couple hours of wearing. My nails feel just as strong as usual, but I wasn't really looking to improve their health. I can say that this product definitely hasn't done any damage to my nails, and I'd say it has performed well as a top and base coat.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2012 4:34:00 AM More reviews by danger_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As a drugstore product it's a little pricey for what it does. It's great as a base coat but not that good for a top coat - takes too long to dry (you will end up with dings if you're not careful! it seriously takes forever to cure) but at least there's no shrinkage or color change unlike Seche Vite. And there isn't that tight, dry feeling around your cuticles.

I'm halfway done with mine but the brush is too short to reach the liquid at the halfway point so you gotta tip it. An accident waiting to happen.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Ms_Stressa

I used this product for a solid three months, but I saw absolutely no improvement in my nails. I still have issues with peeling and breakage. This is okay as a base coat, but nothing else, and for $10 I can do better. Tossing it out today.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this is one of the best nail treatments out there. I use it both as a base coat, nail treatment to fortify mail nails, and also as a top coat sometimes, though I like Mavala Colorfix better as top coat. Too bad it is discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by melindamac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow I just got this at the CVS 75% off sale. I did not check the reviews until I got home. But I'm glad I didn't! This is great,my nails look super smooth and I have not had any peeling. I would never have bought this for $14 but for $3 it's great. I stopped by CVS today and grabbed 2 more backs ups!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a nice base coat, not sure it did anything for my nails? Will not purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by briannaliciaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The description suckered me into buying this. Trying not to break anymore nails and wanted a growth treatment, too, so decided to see if this polish treatment would work out--unfortunate thing about it, it won't stay on your nail for a day, so no real conclusion can be made. PEEL CENTRAL. Purchased at Ulta, waste of 12 bucks.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by fairlady01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product makes your manicures chip so much more quickly! I shouldn't have listened to the positive reviews - this stuff is awful. So much wasted labor in changing polish colors every single day this week since I started using this as a basecoat. This "treatment" peels off in one day! Going back to my Rimmel "Stronger" basecoat. At least this product was on clearance, so I only wasted $4.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by amalata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this as a nail treatment between nail color applications (when I need a day or two in between color change), The problem I have is that it chips easily, It never last more than a day or two for me. But is is a nice thick nourishing treatment when it stays on. This would even better if it lasted longer.