October 24, 2014 | 936 users online

Polishes - Zoya - Trixie

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by twee420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very unique light silver with a sparkling metallic foil finish. If I'm honest, I didn't have very high expectations for this shade.. it seemed kind of gimicky. But how I was proven wrong! Colour pay off is great and application is easy. I always get complimented whenever I wear it.

If I had one little critique, it would be that it sort of seems like the colour has faded a bit. I can't be totally sure if this actually happened or if my mind is just playing tricks on me, but there's a chance that it's a little lighter and a little less gray now. Overall, though, I'm very pleased. This polish definitely deserves five stars.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2012 2:25:00 AM More reviews by marley100

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First the good news: Trixie was so much fun to apply. It went on like liquid silver. No brush strokes were visible when dry. Really nice polish.

The not-so-good news. It made my hands look older, and I don't have old-looking hands, so I kept the polish on for only a couple of days. Usually I wear dark polish or French or semi-sheers. Next, I tried it under my Lippmann blood-red color My Old Flame. That gave it a lovely, shimmery ruby slipper effect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by nmhidi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the most AMAZING silver foil polish. It makes your nail look like a sparkly piece of shiny tinfoil. I wore this polish for NYE this year, definitely helped put me in the festive/ party mood! I get so many compliments on this polish when I wear it, people are always asking where they can purchase it.

I used 3 thin coats of this polish. It lasts for quite a few days with minimal tip wear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The prettiest, most perfect silver polish ever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by lilamyg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well I haven't reviewed a product on this site in over a year but I felt compelled to do so for this polish! Trixie is awesome, completely opaque after only one coat. This is my new favorite polish. I normally change my nail colour every other day and have had Trixie on for a whole five days, I think that speaks for itself. You will not be disappointed in this polish!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by lunardrive

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is so beyond just a regular old silver nail polish. It is foil-ish and sparkly and fabulous. I look down at my toes (cuz i have some seriously UGLY hands) and I am just blown away. It's just the thing I needed to lift my spirits. It's just a seriously awesome nail polish. The one thing I am not crazy about is Zoya's packaging. I am not someone who is all about packaging, but if a company is going to charge top dollar, I do think that the packaging should be better than Zoya's packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by niclyf

Trixie is hands down the most *perfect* silver that I own along with Urban Decay Strip. Opaque, metallic ... foil like finish that applies like a dream and wears exceptionally well. This is definitely opaque after 2 coats and delivers up that perfect foil like appearance. Definitely love from me!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 10:20:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love! The formula is great. I can't stop staring at my nails!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by sineadt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i just got this nail polish put it straight on my nails and am in love. so I thought I better review this one right now. this is super pigmented, i wish all polish could be this great, it really does look like foil on my nails! i have never tried Zoya before and had to order this online as i do not believe its available in Aus but i could be wrong, i will come back here to comment on wear and duration but for now i am so happy with my purchase and will definitely buy some more Zoya products.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Leslie2877

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This silver is great! It makes your nails look like they have foil on them. My only gripe is that the sparkle and shine looks dull after about 2 days and you have to reapply to get that same look again. Other than that, this is great polish that delivers a true silver color, without it being just silver glitter in clear polish.