Wet 'n' Wild Mega Slicks Lip Gloss - Sun Glaze

Price: $

on 2/12/2014 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Frosty & beautiful!! Reminds me of a low end Chanel Glossimer in Twinkle but it so cheap, so I do not feel guilty about using it up. I am on my 4th or 5th tube. Luv this shade, Sinless, Bronze Berry, Rose Gold, all good ones!! If you like dark vampy shades, you probably won't like this. But this is very light champagne peachy gold & I am still on a quest for a decent l/l to match, MAC STRIPDOWN is what I like with it.

on 6/25/2013 2:23:00 PM

Love this lipgloss and the color. I first line my lips with Clinique's Baby Buff lip liner and put this over. It gives a nice glossy look. It also lasts several hours. The only downside is that it kind of smells like cake batter. I prefer unscented lip products.

on 6/10/2013 5:48:00 PM

Love, love, love!!! I will be lost if they ever discontinue this very cheap lip gloss! It stays, yes it's a little sticky but to me that means it isn't going anywhere. It's just the prettiest color pink, frosty, shimmery, I love it!!. I line my lips and add this on top!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love these glosses as a general rule, but this particular shade was definitely not me. I am ghostly pale and it still managed to be lighter than my lips. It's also super frosty and looks dated. For the price I won't complain too much, as it's fairly pretty when used VERY sparingly over a nude lip or to highlight the center of my bottom lip but it's not one I will ever use on its own. Feels stickier than my other WNW glosses. I may be the odd duck but I love the scent, it's vanilla sugary and reminiscent of yellow cupcake batter. I won't be repurchasing this particular shade.

on 2/26/2012 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

been looking and looking for a white frosted glaze to put over some of my other lip gloss, balms, etc. Hard to believe this one is $1.99! I put this on top of Revlon's Sweet Tart Butter Balm and got a great candy pink!
This stuff is great! Great opacity, whiteness, frost, shine, etc.!

*EDIT* I now got a chance to use this lipgloss even more than I previously had, and I am sorry to say that I had to bump it down to two stars. The color is not so great on my skin tone. I look very pale and washed out in this lipgloss, whether I am pale in the winter or tanned in the summer. In the summer, it just makes me look like Snooki. That's just wrong. It also dries quickly. Plus, the consistency is so awkward- it's super thick and does not spread easily on your lips. I actually have to put effort in smacking my lips! The good part is that it's not sticky and that it's cheap.

on 1/1/2012 10:36:00 PM

This lipgloss is not sticky, a great color for light skin tones, and has decent packaging. The color sun glaze to me looks pretty similar to pink frost from NYX. the only problem is that it smells like sugary plastic and the applicator wand delivers a very small amount to your lips so you have to dip back into the tube multiple times to cover your lips. But I would recomend it to everyone on a small budget because its good quality for not alot of money.

on 12/13/2011 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ugh! I could not find Milani Crystal gloss in Hush Hush anywhere, and I went into CVS midday, needing a serious *frost* fix. I LOVE frosty lips!, bring them on. I try to love matte but it's flat, just not me. I stumbled upon the WnW stand and found WnW megaslicks in Sun Glaze and I love it!! It is exactly what i want, need, love in lip color. Very moisturizing, sticky in a good way. Wow, WnW please don't discontinue this color and formula.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this! I love the frostiness of it and how it brings out my skin tone and hazel eyes!! The only con I have is the smell. It smells like cheap plastic. Its not overpowering. However, if you apply it over and over again without washing your lips, it is a bit overpowering. Anyways, this really is my go-to HG lip product. I looooove this is strawberry ice. It really compliments me:)

on 4/27/2011 2:31:00 AM

After having unexpected success with their lipsticks, I decided to give this gloss a try. It's sticky, thick, and foul-tasting, and on its own it looks horribly frosted. A teeny-tiny dab over lipstick looks okay, but there's still the stickiness and taste issues to deal with.

Popular Lip Glosses