August 29, 2014 | 1851 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head After Party

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Nataliegsno

This is a really nice smoothing cream. The first time I used it my boyfriend was literally petting my head and a rando said she loved my hair. It makes my hair feel really soft and smooth. Only downside is that it made my hair get oily quicker than usual but that wouldn't stop me from using it. Definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 8:44:00 AM More reviews by BeaP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an excellent smoothing serum, which controls frizz very well. All Tigi products have really pleasant, fruity scents, that go away after a couple of hours, and are not overpowering at all (although they might be too much for others). I normally use After party on dry hair, and it doesn't make my hair greasy at all, even after several days and uses, just nice and smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by ThePinkReview

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this creme the past few years and it keeps my fine hair smooth. It lasts a long time, as I only need a pea sized amount which I smooth onto the ends after drying. The packaging is fun, love the neon pink. It's no miracle cure on my slightly damaged hair but it seals the ends nicely and I'll continue using it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2014 5:36:00 AM More reviews by fsmeath

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

made my hair flat with a lot of buildup, and worked just so-so for frizz (comparable to frieda miracle cream).the strawberry candy smell gives me a headache.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

if you have oily hair like me, beware! it will make it worse. I didn't even put any near my roots and it looked like i never even washed my hair. it takes the tiniest amount, trust me! i would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by xkarmakaze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product :)

I had very dry, brittle, frizzy, unmanageable hair from a previous hair bleach/dye frenzy the first time I tried it. (about a little over a year ago) A friend suggested I try it to help my depressing frizz situation.

Obviously, due to how poorly I had abused my hair in the past to that point, it was nowhere near an instant 180.. I still had disgustingly damaged hair.. but it did decrease the appearance of the damage a pretty darn surprising amount, I guess I could have passed as someone who straightens their hair every day and has dyed it a couple times here and there with little protection...besides that, my hair felt softer, smoother, and more manageable, with less flyaways, and by using one pump it did not weigh my shoulder-length hair down.

More recently I did purchase a mini bottle for myself because I remembered how well it worked on my very dry, damaged hair back then. (Since then I have been giving my hair a break and working on repairing & growing it out)

Now that my hairs in good condition, the results are fantastic..! I usually like to switch up which leave-in products I use, but I frequent this on lazy days I feel like just air drying with minimum styling. It's nice to have on hand because of this and I should mention I have soft curls/wavy fine/medium hair naturally so this works perfect to define those curls while keeping the frizz at bay...

The style of the packaging leads me to believe there are products that are comperable at a lower cost..but honestly, it isn't insanely expensive, & works great :)
I also should mention it looks & smells cute and girly and delicious :]
I will more likely than not buy a bigger bottle once I run out of the mini.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried this out many, many years ago (family member is a hair-dresser and I remember using this when they first got it in stock.) Back then, I have to be honest and say that I was not impressed with this product, however, now I cannot live without this stuff ..... I have noted that my hair is in better shape now and therefore that must be why it works better ..... my hair is longer and I wear it wavy or sometimes use a curling wand and I find that that this product eliminates frizz and gives great shine to my hair, plus it smells so nice. It is expensive but I need the smallest amount for my long hair, but regardless I will continue to use it because it works!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by swangirl1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love this stuff!!!!

I use it last minute before going out most days to help style & control frizz & flyaways on my wavy blonde hair. It has a perfect creamy light texture and adds shine with a light glimmer sheen that you can actually see in the product - It also smells amazing!!! (Like a bubblegum/ strawberry/frosty fun feminine scent that isn't too overpowering)..I get pleasant little whiffs of this stuff when I'm walking about and my hair is moving.

I am on my 2nd bottle now-I gave one to mum and she loves it too. For me to buy this again means it has to be good - I get bored of products quickly, hehe. I have reached for this one often, its a great final-touch hair product.

The container is great and has a tidy clean application with just the amount you need each time. I threw away the lid for mine because with it it looks a tad dodgy..lol! ;-P
I love the bright neon Pink & bold Bedhead writing. Very funky and trendy. Looks cool displayed on my dresser. :-)

Only thing is in NZ this is pricy around $30-$35 NZD A bottle. However it lasts me ages and ages! When my current one runs out I plan to purchase another one. 5 Stars!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by beachsunlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this to smooth unruly baby hairs after I flat iron my hair. Imparts a subtle glittery sheen and does not have an overwhelming scent if you are prone to headaches.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by BrittGlass32510

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The pros of this cream are it's VERY nice smell, and it does add shine/softness to the hair! That was about it for me... The reason I rated it so low is because I have acne-prone skin, and I think that this contributed to break-outs along my jawline/hairline. The ingredient list is as long as a novel ;) Not for me!