TiGi Bed Head After Party

4.3

Water , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethiconol , Propylene Glycol , Polyacrylamide , Phenyl Trimethicone , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Fragrance , Amyl Cinnamal , Citral , Hydroxycitronellal , Benzyl Salicylate , Geraniol , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Linalool , Citronellol , Hexyl Cinnamal , Limonene , PEG-8 Methicone , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Laureth-7 , Sodium PCA , Dimethicone PEG-8 , Meadowfoamate , Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride , Panthenol , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , CI 77019 (Mica) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

on 2/18/2015 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

A must have product for me. I've purchased countless bottles of this stuff, and for good reason. There is just nothing else like it ! It gives my hair the most gorgeous shine, makes it feel smooth as glass, and just makes it look and feel so much healthier ! My hair is pretty healthy as it is (because i baby it !) but this stuff is one of the main reasons why my hair looks and feels so great. I'm not sure what's in this stuff, but it sure does work. I'm sure there are silicones in it to some degree, which is why it makes hair so freakishly smooth, but it doesn't build up in the hair. I hate silicones in hair products, but this works. I feel like it doesn't just make my hair feel better temporarily, it makes it feel better for days until I wash my hair again. I do use this every time I wash my hair, I just can't live without it !! For reference, I have long, dark brown, wavy, thick hair. Bed Head After Party and Redkens Diamond Oil Intense keep my hair strong, healthy, smooth, and shiny. Definitely an HG product for me, and will repurchase time and time again !!

on 2/3/2015 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'd read this is the bomb so I sucked it up and paid the $25 to try it. I put it on wet hair then dry and it makes my somewhat dry/frizzy hair smooth and awesome. Definitely worth the price if you can swing it. I did see a 2 for 1 sale at Target and I'm going to stock up.

on 12/19/2014 10:40:00 AM

I actually didn't give the packaging a second thought until I saw some reviews here, but I agree that it is impolite. However, I love the smell (strawberries?) and I love how it tames my frizz and flyaways without making my hair a greasy mess.

on 12/4/2014 11:58:00 AM

this stuff is magical. I have a lot of hair that's really frizzy and dry and this stuff makes it super sleek and hydrated. Also, it smells AMAZING! its a little pricey but definitely worth it! I totes recommend this

on 11/30/2014 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really, does the tube have to look the way it does? But I love this stuff and it really makes my hair shiny and healthy looking. I put on a small (dime size) amount after blow drying and flat iron and it is never greasy or heavy.

on 11/17/2014 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this stuff! After dyeing and bleaching my hair so much, it's become very dry and it's pretty hard to get it to stop sticking up in weird places. This stuff is a triple whammy--it smells wonderful, it makes my hair much softer, and it also helps me get it under control and mold it a little bit. It is, however, expensive. But I think that the big bottle would last a good while (as long as you're not a hairdresser!). I have the travel size now and when I do run out I will definitely purchase the big bottle. Seriously though, this stuff smells awesome!

on 10/25/2014 8:39:00 PM

This is the best. I've been eyeing it for a while, and finally splurged, and I'm so glad I did. First- my hair is fine, straight, I don't use dye or heat, I'm pretty low maintenance on my hair but since I've grown it out it flies around everywhere. It's down my back, past my bra strap, close to my waist. I just usually braid it and forget about it, but then what is the point of having long hair? Anyway, I put this in my hair when it's dry, starting at the ends. I can wear it down!!! No fly always, it's shiny and smells nice, some hairspray at the top of my head for my part and it stays put. Also the next day, I wake up and do it again and it still looks great!! I love it.

on 10/12/2014 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I heard a lot about this product so I went around looking for it. If you buy it at a store an individual bottle is too expensive, but I saw it being sold at Amazon at $17 for two bottles, shipping already included in that price, so you might want to consider that instead. The product itself can be very slick, I have thick hair and a pea sized amount is enough, more than that and I'll be a greasy mess.I use it before and after blow drying my hair and the result is a soft, sleek hairstyle that isn't weighted down. It's also great for style touch ups and adding shine.

Bottom line, it might be expensive but considering how little you have to use each time, it will last for many months. It's a pretty great value. My only gripe is the bottle, after using it I put on the round cap ASAP lest someone sees the phallic shape and mistake it for something else :P

on 10/12/2014 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I've been using After Party on and off for years, so I guess that means I love it :). It smells terrific (and the scent lasts*).The texture is smooth, light, and creamy. Will not leave your hands feeling sticky. It really does smooth down the fly-aways nicely after flat ironing. Ads just a touch of shine and softness. You only need a pinch. If your looking for something light weight to ad that finishing touch, I highly recommend.

on 10/6/2014 3:08:00 AM

I love this product, my rough curly blonde hair felt like straw then I use this and it feels like satin. I use it on my dry hair after I straighten or curl.
Its easy to apply, smells nice and leaves my hand feeling nice.
Im not a fan on the packaging, while I love pink Im a mum and feel it looks a bit rude, Im glad my daughter is still very young but can imagine some awkward question when shes a teenager.
I think the price is good, its pricey but huge and lasts ages.

Popular Styling Products