April 16, 2014 | 1574 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head After Party

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by swangirl1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love this stuff!!!!

I use it last minute before going out most days to help style & control frizz & flyaways on my wavy blonde hair. It has a perfect creamy light texture and adds shine with a light glimmer sheen that you can actually see in the product - It also smells amazing!!! (Like a bubblegum/ strawberry/frosty fun feminine scent that isn't too overpowering)..I get pleasant little whiffs of this stuff when I'm walking about and my hair is moving.

I am on my 2nd bottle now-I gave one to mum and she loves it too. For me to buy this again means it has to be good - I get bored of products quickly, hehe. I have reached for this one often, its a great final-touch hair product.

The container is great and has a tidy clean application with just the amount you need each time. I threw away the lid for mine because with it it looks a tad dodgy..lol! ;-P
I love the bright neon Pink & bold Bedhead writing. Very funky and trendy. Looks cool displayed on my dresser. :-)

Only thing is in NZ this is pricy around $30-$35 NZD A bottle. However it lasts me ages and ages! When my current one runs out I plan to purchase another one. 5 Stars!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by beachsunlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this to smooth unruly baby hairs after I flat iron my hair. Imparts a subtle glittery sheen and does not have an overwhelming scent if you are prone to headaches.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by BrittGlass32510

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The pros of this cream are it's VERY nice smell, and it does add shine/softness to the hair! That was about it for me... The reason I rated it so low is because I have acne-prone skin, and I think that this contributed to break-outs along my jawline/hairline. The ingredient list is as long as a novel ;) Not for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 6:44:00 AM More reviews by SugarPoppy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is something that I need to have at every given moment of my life. my hair is naturally completely straight and slick, dyed black so it's quite shiny by itself, but this little can of miracle makes it dazzle in all its glory! the smell is amazing, and as though it may seem a bit pricey, it lasts forever, and seriously works like magic.

Worth.
Every.
Single.
Dime.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by lulublue99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolute ADORE this product. You hardly need any, it smells delicious and doesn't make my hair go limp or oily looking like most finishing products. I have fine wavy hair and I have a LOT of it, so it's perfect for when I want it sleek or to leave it natural but still nice and healthy. I even got my hairdresser on to it and now she uses it on all her clients too! Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by startemis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product. It smells amazing (sweet without being overpowering) and leaves my hair very soft and shiny without making it greasy. I have a feeling this product would be great on a wide range of hair types (mine's long, pretty thick, and wavy). Cute packaging. The amount of product is impressive. You only need a little bit. My bottle has lasted me months.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Angelique79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pumped a little sample of this into my hair at a drug store just to try it because I balked at the 20 dollar price tag (Mark Up Much, Rite Aide?). It was one of those humid 80 degree days here in upstate NY and I was on my 2nd day hair, which I had allowed to air dry and my natural texture is both waves and curls AND my hair is fine so...it can get weird. I had read about products to buy when you want to ditch your regular blow out and this was at the top of the list for all stylists.

Not only did the scent of this totally make me swoon but it calmed the frizzy ends and smoothed out my hair that was really upset from the sweating and the general stupid weather. I wound up loving the feel of my hair so much that I went to TARGET a few hours later and got it for 15 bucks. A'thank you.

Also I love the scandalous shape of this bottle. I mean, WOW, TiGi!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by jehill6612

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was so eager to try this product based on all of the great reviews. The pump packaging is great on the product. However, this did not do anything else for my hair that other products do. It also left my hair greasy and with a flaky residue. I have dark hair so this is often a problem for me. I would expect this from cheaper products or a gel, but this is too expensive to waste money on for not even mediocre results. This product may be good for thinner that is already smooth. (As mine is thick, dark, and frizzy) I'll go back to my Redken smooth lock cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Law08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

THIS IS A HAIR PRODUCT STAPLE! A must have it's perfect! It smells amazing! Works wonderfully at smoothing my coarse crazy locks without making them look or feel oily I adore and have been buying for years!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by icallitbliss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is the only thing I've found that makes my fine frizzy wavy hair look beautiful. And I've used everything! Absolutely lovely and will keep repurchasing.