April 21, 2014 | 998 users online

Moisturizers - Lancome - Hydra Zen

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 4:09:00 AM More reviews by chelseaxo

The best moisturizer I have ever used. In general I'm a massive fan of Lancome, and this has to be the best product I've ever used from them which is saying a lot. Before I never used to religiously use a moisturizer but now I will use nothing else but this. It feels light on the skin, but deeply hydrating. My skin always feels so healthy and plump after application and always looks very dewy and luminous. It's non-greasy and fast absorbing, and a little goes a long way. It's very very soothing, and incredibly gentle - perfect for sensitive skin. It's amazing, cannot recommend enough!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by 135792468

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is quite thick but not oily or greasy. It did a good job in giving me enough moisture without breaking me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Cilla94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I saw a huge improvement on my skin. This cream evens out the skin and has an ok scent, I would not prefer a rosy scent but it works. I do not have sensitive skin and I also found this rather thick and more like a butter. I did not feel that my skin was moisturized, after a while I felt dry but I guess it is more suitable for sensitive skin. I always feel dry and my skin becomes "thirsty" even though my t-zone is a little oily. It leaves my skin matt and gives a fresh texture. I must say the way it evens out the skin and reduces redness and varix is truly AMAZING. I got this in a gift set which contained a full size cream, cleansing lotion and toner for almost the same price as the price of this single cream. I could possibly but it again but then I have to use a balancing moisturizing lotion.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2013 7:32:00 AM More reviews by Valmerc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very similar to other Loreal group moisturisers.

Great smell, but still leaves my skin dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2013 9:15:00 AM More reviews by silvertinker

I had a relative who worked with Lancome and for years I would get samples from her for various products - that broke me out!

This particular moisturiser is extremely perfumed (floral) and once on my skin feels a little slimy when it gets in contact with water even hours after the application.

I now use it to moisturise my hands instead and it performs okay. Just not on my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Chieraa

Was excited about this product. When I got it home it smelled very perfume-y Going by the online reviews it was apparently great for sensitive skin. Lies. I tried it once and it burnt my face. It took about 2 weeks and a whole load of moisturizer and honey to get my face back to normal. I got the toner, cleanser and eye make-up remover from Lancome as well which all contained perfume so I couldn't use them.

Not impressed.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by AGDMR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

not a well moisturizer enough for my dehydrated skin

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Nades01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

how can it be for sensitive skin when there's so much perfume in it? Irritations galore!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Tinabear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Smells lush - so pricey to keep replenishing - I do love this but I prefer the Dior hydra sorbet a tiny bit more still this is a great product, nice looking pot that it comes in and it smells heavenly.
I'd gladly have this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by misterhankey

I've been coming back to this moisturiser ever since it was released, years ago. I try something else, nad then I always return. It has a lovely slippy feel to it, a nice delicate scent, and it leaves your skin feeling soft. That's pretty much everything I look for in a moisturiser, but there are a couple of drawbacks. The packaging is horrible and cheap looking - it would be much nicer with frosted glass than the white jar - or better still, scrap the shape, which I find quite unappealing. Also, I'm yet to find a moisturiser with an SPF that feels nice and makes my skin feel nice. I'm allergic to a lot of creams with spf, and the version of this with sun protection makes my skin feel tight and itchy.