Lancome Hydra Zen

3.6

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stereate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Paeonia Suffruticosa/Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Eugenol, Ethylparaben, Triethanolamine, Crithmum Maritimum/Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Silica, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Polycaprolactone, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Poloxamer 188, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Capryl Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Myristyl Alcohol, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Ceramide 3, Geraniol, Farnesol, Disodium EDTA, Rosa Gallica/Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol, Dextran Sulfate, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance

on 1/19/2015 8:18:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This review is for the Hydra Zen moisturizer with spf 15.

I gave this cream 3 stars. It is mediocre for me. It applies thickly and is difficult to blend. But on the positive side it has never caused me any "pilling" (when the product rolls into little balls, especially when applying base). And my skin feels soft, has not broken out more than usual, and has not had any dry patches (cold dry air right now). I probably will not repurchase, but will finish the cream on my face. I am on a quest for the perfect face cream, and want to try something new next time.

on 4/13/2014 4:09:00 AM

The best moisturizer I have ever used. In general I'm a massive fan of Lancome, and this has to be the best product I've ever used from them which is saying a lot. Before I never used to religiously use a moisturizer but now I will use nothing else but this. It feels light on the skin, but deeply hydrating. My skin always feels so healthy and plump after application and always looks very dewy and luminous. It's non-greasy and fast absorbing, and a little goes a long way. It's very very soothing, and incredibly gentle - perfect for sensitive skin. It's amazing, cannot recommend enough!

on 2/1/2014 10:18:00 AM

This is quite thick but not oily or greasy. It did a good job in giving me enough moisture without breaking me out.

on 8/6/2013 7:32:00 AM

Very similar to other Loreal group moisturisers.

Great smell, but still leaves my skin dry.

on 6/10/2013 9:15:00 AM

I had a relative who worked with Lancome and for years I would get samples from her for various products - that broke me out!

This particular moisturiser is extremely perfumed (floral) and once on my skin feels a little slimy when it gets in contact with water even hours after the application.

I now use it to moisturise my hands instead and it performs okay. Just not on my face.

on 5/3/2013 4:04:00 AM

Was excited about this product. When I got it home it smelled very perfume-y Going by the online reviews it was apparently great for sensitive skin. Lies. I tried it once and it burnt my face. It took about 2 weeks and a whole load of moisturizer and honey to get my face back to normal. I got the toner, cleanser and eye make-up remover from Lancome as well which all contained perfume so I couldn't use them.

Not impressed.

on 2/18/2013 12:23:00 PM

not a well moisturizer enough for my dehydrated skin

on 12/6/2012 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

how can it be for sensitive skin when there's so much perfume in it? Irritations galore!

on 6/25/2012 12:57:00 PM

Smells lush - so pricey to keep replenishing - I do love this but I prefer the Dior hydra sorbet a tiny bit more still this is a great product, nice looking pot that it comes in and it smells heavenly.
I'd gladly have this again.

on 4/10/2012 3:51:00 PM

I've been coming back to this moisturiser ever since it was released, years ago. I try something else, nad then I always return. It has a lovely slippy feel to it, a nice delicate scent, and it leaves your skin feeling soft. That's pretty much everything I look for in a moisturiser, but there are a couple of drawbacks. The packaging is horrible and cheap looking - it would be much nicer with frosted glass than the white jar - or better still, scrap the shape, which I find quite unappealing. Also, I'm yet to find a moisturiser with an SPF that feels nice and makes my skin feel nice. I'm allergic to a lot of creams with spf, and the version of this with sun protection makes my skin feel tight and itchy.