September 1, 2014 | 1928 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Vive Pro Nutri Gloss for Normal to Fine Hair

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 9:18:00 AM More reviews by Yrie

This is a great conditioner:

- doesn't weigh my fine hair down
- makes my hair manageable and so so so soft
- also makes it super glossy
- smells really good
- love pink ^^
- cheap

Give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2009 2:48:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Good product for fine hair that wants condition/shine too. Leaves hair glossier, but not weighed down.

CONS: Not great for very dry hair. Scent is almost perfumey, but not terribly so.

MORE CONDITIONING ALTERNATES: Weightless Conditioner Detangler by Motions (found in the African American hair section in my Walmart).

***************Also more reviews for this under this name: Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Normal to Fine Hair*****************

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by perfectflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Hair feels so soft and glossy, exactly like it says. Update: This conditioner is not so bad but it's a little too synthetic so I use my HG mane and tail.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2009 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Wileycoyote

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Same as shampoo. Nothing just spectacular about it. Does the job though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by jamaica57

I have this conditioner for dry/damaged hair (yellow bottle with pink on label). It is AMAZING. I have very long hair (elbow-length) that is highlighted & always tends to be dry. I have always used more expensive products like Davines, Bumble & Bumble, Aveda, etc. I switched to the Nutri Gloss shampoo & conditioner a few months ago & have been shocked at how great they are. They are way better than the pricey stuff I have always used. I am a convert!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2008 10:11:00 PM More reviews by monkeymoogle

product overview   |
L’Oréal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss conditioner promises to greatly increase the natural shine of your hair and make your hair soft and smooth to the touch.

impressions   |
I love this conditioner. I've used many over the years that had promised and failed to deliver certain results, but this conditioner kicked the trend in the hiney. My hair is glossy, soft, untangled and bouncy. As a bonus, the product smells delicious.

overall   |
Highly recommended! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2008 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Melanie4636

I have long hair and I am very picky about well a lot of things and this is the best conditioner I have tried as of yet in my 29 years. I get a lot of complements from men and women about my hair. I usually blow dry my hair and that can leave it dry but this conditioner really makes my hair sleek shiny and healthy looking. It is getting harder to find this at my local WM but they do still carry it at drug stores around me and to me it is worth the special trip to get this shampoo & conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2008 10:59:00 PM More reviews by chytay

The smell is nice light and clean. The consistency is runny but seems to stick to the hair well. Made my hair super easy to comb out in the shower. Rinsed clean and had lots of nice slip to it. Hair felt great when it was dry. Didn't weight it down.This is the first drugstore brand conditioner I've used in years! and I think it's great compared to other salon brands. I think if you have fine, damaged hair this would work great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2008 1:23:00 PM More reviews by MomColors

Using this on my 7 year old daughter along with HE blue poo (I forget the name "hydration something"). Bought this conditioner. because the HE conditioner did not ever remove tangles from her hair without tremendous effort. She has a head full of fine hair and I mean lots of it. Even though it's bone straight she gets bed head. We use this and the tangles are very decreased. I love it. I love the price too!!!! Not sure I would like this for my hair mommy needs more moisture to even comb her thin fine wavy hair. Received this as BOGO from CVS. One tiny complaint - fragrance. I worry she will be swarmed with bugs in the summer from the fragrance. But tell me a conditioner that detangles without scent and I am off to buy it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2008 7:07:00 PM More reviews by mitchellso

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty good conditioner if you don't have major hair problems. It's light, but my favorite thing about it is the smell -- it's addictive to me! I love how my hair smells after using this product. The packaging doesn't work very well however. Several times I've had product leaking out of the bottle. I will repurchase however.