September 17, 2014 | 756 users online

Mascara - Becca - Water Proof Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2007 2:38:00 PM More reviews by crimsoncurlzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow, I had the same experience as the reviewer below. Horrible product!! It got all over the place when I applied... the applicator didn't separate my lashes very well and after all was said and done, it looked ok but within an hour, it was almost worn off! No staying power. Plus, because its waterproof, its near impossible to get it off your lids or under your eyes when it smears. I'm returning it... its that bad and i hate to return items. Back to beloved L'Oreal Voluminous and Full 'n Soft mascara for me!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2007 3:50:00 PM More reviews by storybookheroine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love Becca and find almost everything I get from them to be perfect. Well not this. This mascara is the most miserable experience I have ever had with a mascara. I apply carefully but no matter what I do it lands on my cheek bones and somehow all under my lower lashes ever though I don't apply it there and all over my lids. Clean up is impossible as it's waterproof so you ruin your e/s and makeup applying and correcting this product. All of the above happens during the application. I think the product is just too wet and gets everywhere because of this. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!