September 22, 2014 | 2043 users online

Mascara - Physicians Formula - Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by butterflygirl2

Where oh where can you buy this now?
I absolutely loved this mascara.
My eyes are very sensitive, and this mascara did not irritate my eyes. Went on perfectly with no clumps. Easy to build a thicker lash with extra coats.
I used to get this at Target or Osco, they no longer carry.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Cassak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I'm so freaking sad! This used to be my HG mascara until bacteria spread in it because it was to old. But this mascara does wonders for seperation of the lashes, and it doesn't clump...yet making a very natural look. I love this mascara so much and I want to get it again but it was discontinued (I got it for 3 dollars a while ago because they were clearing out). Over all this is the best mascara ever, and I'm gonna hunt for it again!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by crumbley11

I did not have good luck with this mascara. Although it caused no problems with cysts at the base of my lashes ( a problem despite exhaustive removal/cleansing) I will not repurchase. The big leaf shaped top of the container is just ugly and weird. The brush is ok. The mascara itself seemed very thin, and was hard to apply without it smearing all over the place. It was hard to get coverage without glopping on smaller bottom lashes. I did get raccoon eyes during the day as it ran and then crept along my small under-eye wrinkles--so attractive. Not really a bargain as it did not work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by mellowdali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This made my eyes itchy and irritated.

But other than that, it applied well, didn't clump and lengthened. I'd probably still use it if I could.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by jessica911

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara works well and it's the best drugstore mascara i have used. The wand is small and awkward to hold, but i got used to it. i use this mascara after clinique high definition mascara. this mascara doesnt irritate my eyes. i would buy it again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Carolion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I got this as a free gift with the MineralWear eyeliner. I LOVE IT! It doesn't contain any fibers, so it's far less irritating than most mascaras, but it's buildable and seriously lengthens your lashes. No flakes or smears, and it washes off easily. The hard-bristle brush is helpful for separating lashes, but it might take some getting used to. I prefer it now, I wish more mascaras had this brush. Def. my new HG - no more L'Oreal Double Extend!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2009 9:51:00 AM More reviews by cb23

This is a great mascara, goes on without clumping, and doesn't dry into a crusty mess. With one layer you can go with a natural look, and you can add layers for a more dramatic look. Talc-free and made with minerals = big plus! I don't like the idea of getting harsh chemicals into my eyes in the long-term. My only complaints with this mascara is that it is not water-proof, so you have to look out for smudgyness on those really humid days and avoid water (but this does make it a lot easy to wash off at the end of the day). Also, not a big fan of the packaging, kind of clunky.
Edit: After awhile, the product seems to dry out, I think because of the way the tube is designed. So now I'm using Marcelle Volume Precision Mascara, which I'm actually liking more

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2009 11:53:00 AM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wear this stuff when I want "natural-looking" lashes - darkened and lengthened but not high-drama or anything. For that purpose, Mineral Wear does the trick. I got it in black, and it's sufficiently dark for my already-black lashes. It goes on well and rarely, if ever, clumps. I think it also flakes less throughout the day than a lot of other mascaras I've used, so staying power is good.

However, I don't think I'd buy it again. The packaging is clunky, and the hard plastic brush hurts my eyes a bit. It also dried out pretty quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by ylang_two

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Think I've found my HG mascara here! No clumping, buildable, and best of all, NO FIBERS in my eyes. Con: clunky package design, higher price. Will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 10:19:00 AM More reviews by wws1980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've been on a long quest to find the perfect mascara. While this isn't it, it's the best one I've come across. It doesn't flake, irritate my eyes, and is easily buildable. I wear contacts daily and this has never irritated my eyes like many other mascaras do (Maybeline Great Lash, I'm looking at you!).