September 17, 2014 | 1780 users online

Body Scrubs - Clinique - soft polish body exfoliator

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Jubilee

Eh. This scrub is definitely better suited for someone with sensitive skin. It's creamy with very fine grit. It's just not scrubby enough to exfoliate. I also wish it was in a jar instead of a tube. Tubes tend to get mildewy in my shower. The scent was nice though. It's not that this is a bad scrub. It's just not for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2008 12:47:00 PM More reviews by 135792468

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

In all the scrubs I have tried, this was the dullest. It doesn't smell of anything apart from vague chemicals. It doesn't really scrub or moisturise particularly well. The tube is perfectly functional. There is nothing special or luxurious about it. It is runnier than the average scrub and more expensive and neither of these are recommendations.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2005 7:12:00 AM More reviews by luckygirl322

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely a product for the sensitive skin crowd. It smell nice, and has a lovely creamy texture, it just doesn't exfoliate very well! This product was a disappointment for me, and although it was expensive, I just couldn't bring myself to finish the tube. I trashed it before it was empty...something I hate to do. It just wasn't effective, so it was a waste of time to try and finish it all. Maybe worth a try for those looking for a *very* gentle scrub...then again, maybe not.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2004 6:11:00 PM More reviews by modestlymorbid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually rather a more abrasive scrub (I'm cotton to salts and sugars) but once in a blue moon I crave something a shade more delicate - and that is when I find myself turning to this little gem. It is quiet, both in scent and exfoliation, and it honestly does leave me with a sense of care and comfort. I deeply admire this product and as long as they make it I reckon I'll be buying it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2004 6:59:00 AM More reviews by Helly

I was torn between this and the Sparkle Skin in a discount store and bought this. this may have been a mistake... It's fine, nice and creamy, nice scent, practical tube, but it's just not exfoliating enough for me. I've found that the only way this works for me is to apply it to dry skin then rinse it off in the shower. I imagine it would be ideal for sensitive skin but it's not right for me.

ETA: Dove have just brought out a scrub which is, as far as I can tell, pretty much identical to Soft Polish and about a tenth of the price...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2004 3:06:00 PM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this was too runny with not enough scrub particles. I guess this would be perfect for those who have really sensitive skin. but I don't. I like clarins exfoliating body scrub better which is creamy but has better scrubbing particles in it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2003 10:50:00 AM More reviews by sweetsmell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great body exfoliator. It's not harsh at all, which I appreciate; yet it really does slough off dry, dead skin. I am always surprised by how much softer my skin feels when I use it. I also find it soothes things like minor contact irritation or skin dryness. There's a slight natural scent which is very pleasant. I will restock when my current tube runs out!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2003 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Oomi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an OK body exfoliator. I have definitely tried better (H20 Plus, The Body Shop, Essential Elements). It didn't dry out my skin, but it didn't really buff it either. I also did not like the smell. I will have to try other exfoliators after I am done with this and will not purchase this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 9:07:00 PM More reviews by missyM

I bought this at the Estee Lauder Company Store because I've heard such rave reviews for it. But I don't lik it. It isn't very lather-y and doesn't exfoliate my dry-bumpy skin. I know, I know, rough exfoliation is bad but I could definetely use a more grainier texture. Also, I don't like the weird scent. I'm going to get sparkle skin instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2003 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this really makes your skin nice and smooth as well as soft. the granulars werent too abrasive but just enough to exfoliate. A little goes a long way with this stuff.