Nicel Daily Repair Vitamin A Retinol Cream

4.5

Nicel Daily Repair - Purified water, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, mineral oil, olive oil, organic soy bean oil, retinyl palmitate(vitamin A), retinol, tocopheral, white petrolatum, propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, methylisothiazolinone, fragrance, disodium edta.

This is an amazing product. I only use this as a night cream. I have been using this cream for a week now saw facial firmness along with even skin tone in 3 days. My skin is so soft and fine lines disappeared. Totally crazy and surprised. I saw this cream years ago at the 99cent store. I didn't buy it because thought it would not work. I was so wrong and regret not buying all of them. Found this at biglots bought what was left and im very much happy with results. Its a hard to find item but I will keep searching till I find it! I will buy again!!

I'm 54 and began using this cream about a year ago, after receiving it as a stocking stuffer by my husband. It was originally very reasonably priced and in the travel section. I found that this is truly as good a night cream as anything else that I've tried, and it was so, SO inexpensive! Other creams that contain retinol literally cost 20 to 50 times more. I have a bit trouble finding it now, but intend on using it for as long as I'm able to - it's truly a hidden gem!

This product gives beautiful results with time. After 6 weeks, I have visible improvement in skin smoothness and coloration and I've started to receive comments about how good my skin is looking. Effective ingredients and a sensible price tag. I'm a fan.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this moisturizer a few weeks ago when I was bored and walking around the grocery market (actually, I grabbed it so as to not look like I was studying the lube which was located directly beside it, I was receiving some stares) and I've been using it in the morning ever since. It has a faint smell, nothing offensive in my opinion and is on the thin side. I haven't noticed any evening out of my skintone (which is honestly what I need) but I haven't noticed any adverse side effects either. I'll use it until it's done, but I don't think I'd repurchase just because of it's mediocrity and the fact that there are so many others to choose from.

It looks old like style kinda. Looks cheap. But! I finally use it! :0- i see mixed reactions! :0 :(- o man. - but i think u have to layer it on ! ----!! Good it doesn't really interact with sensitive skin much . But hey. --- i finally being a little more active with my skincare n health n beauty in general! - not just nails! :0 :)- i really need to step my game up on lotion maybe n skincare! - but we shall see! --! ---! It looks n all like a Cold Cream but feels silky but a bit greasy. - Overall, nice! -.

LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER, I am half way through a jar and just bought 3 more and one for my mom! Ever since I started using this my skin is wonderful, hydrated and never breaks out!! If you can find this, you'd be crazy not to buy! Blog post will be up soon on www.foundation2beauty.blogspot.com!

Dont use this product. Im a 24 year old femail who before using this product looked like I was still 18. In only 2 months my skin has thinned and I have bags under my eyes. not only do I not look younger then my age I look older than I am. I've stopped using this product and only pray my skin goes back to normal. dont damage your skin take it from me. youll eventually see the same reaction and I promise you will regret using this product.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am so impressed with this day cream, especially for the price! Found this at my local 99 Cent Only Store and can't believe how nice of a product it is. It doesn't have SPF so I wear it under my eyes in conjunction with my face lotion. This combination works great for me because I have sensitive eyes and lotions with SPF can cause them to be itchy or burn. I suspect it would make for a great face lotion in a pinch too. Can't beat it!

Last year I was caregiving for a 92-year-old lady and before I put her to bed and after I got her up in the morning I would smooth some Nicel cream she had. After a few weeks I decided to try the moisturizer because my patient's complexion was so smooth and beautiful. I loved the way the cream felt on my face. I went online later and ordered two jars from the Nicel people. I've been using it daily ever since and my skin loves it.

Recently, I was at a 99 cent store in AZ and they had the Nicel for 99 cents a jar. I bought all they had, so I'm stocked up for a long time just in case they discontinue this wonderful cream.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This product helped my skin alot.
My skin hasnt looked so clear in years and it's smoother.I use in this in combination with Cerave foaming cleanser.
The only problems I have with this moisturizer is the packaging and it's kind of hard to find in stores.
But this price you cant beat. $1.89.
What could bet that?