October 24, 2014 | 1620 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Blossoming Romance body splash

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by ThirtyandFlirty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this body mist should be named bad romance cause it smells awful. it is too strong and i have no idea where people get the impression it smells like baby powder? it's the worst!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2012 3:28:00 AM More reviews by eatmyshort

The name Blossoming Romance is so beautiful, the bottle is hypnotic, and the sexy models can really sell bottle of anything at VS. All the beauty end there. The fragrant is head ache induced, diabetic sweetness shock, fluffed with excess alchol . blistering red skin from chemical ladden mixture. Most VS body splash are simply very low quality ingredients to cause skin irritation and excessive chemical induced sweetness diabetic shock to the system. It doesn't smell like a healthy, fit, clean , althletic person. However, for those that enjoy excesive fats, heaviness and sweetness, this might be right for the person.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by clarinetkel

Years ago, my sister mistakingly bought this thinking it was another scent. (Turned out she thought it was Love Spell) Well she began to use it, and I just loved the scent. There isn't ANYTHING like this scent. I went to one of their Semi Annual Sales years ago looking for it and the lady told me they discontinued it, I was heartbroken. I have been looking for fragrances that were similar and I couldn't find anything. Recently I had gone back to the semi annual sale to get beauty products and perfumes and I just saw a bottle sitting on the counter and I got so excited! They had just put up the 75% off signs and I got each bottle for $3. I now own 3 mists and 2 lotions (I'm afraid this won't be offered at their next SAS). The scent is just amazing and I am going to use it everyday. If you like really really sweet scents, this is for you! I can still smell it on my clothing from days ago.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2011 5:59:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I randomly saw this scent in the back room because I work at Victoria's Secret and I'm not sure if this will be back for the semi annual sale (I hope!).
Anyway, I saw this in a lotion and I tested the lotion out without anyone knowing because I wanted to see what this smelled like. Turns out I ended up loving the scent and I kept using the lotion lol so I would recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by lxGossipGirlxl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in a swap and I was super excited to try it because I love all VS fragrances! But when I tested it out, It gave me a huge headache. The smell just was too heavy for me.
I thought it would be more like a sweet scent but It's actually very musky. It smells of disgusting floraly vanilla that is way too heavy and has a tinge of a grandma scent to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by RoxxyG

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was given this recently as a gift, and couldn't be happier. Well I could, if it was more easily available here in Australia.

A lovely easy to wear fragrance, that never fails to get a lovely reaction and positive compliments. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 4:46:00 AM More reviews by angelxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't see why this has such low ratings here. I love this scent! Sadly I think they discontinued it at VS. :/ I always get compliments from people (including guys) when I wear this perfume. It has a coconutty scent. It's somewhat strong though, so a spray or two will do.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2009 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

This body splash is an absolute disgrace! Unless you are 15 and under, still occasionally wear your hair in pigtails, consider the Disney Channel a regular form of entertainment and your last real big life decision was figuring out which color braces to get, stay the hell away from this body splash. I bought this at a VS SAS, so I got it for a deal and it still wasn't worth the money I paid. It reeks of cheapness. It's a nausea inducing candy like concoction. Far too sweet by my standards. There is also a strongly detectable violet note here. I get the feeling that this scent wouldn't be terribly bad if the chemists that put this mess together had just toned everything down. All of the notes are at a an absurdly high peak of intensity, ultimately making this scent unbearable. I bought this when I had a cold, and could barely smell anything. The sales girl said this one was popular. When my nasal cavities finally cleared up, all I could think was "What in the world was I thinking?!" It smells like an explosion at a Jolly Rancher factory. The worst part was trying to figure out what to do with this huge bottle. Use it as a room freshener? ABSOLUTELY NOT. Then I used it a few times as a spritzer for my bras and panties drawers. I figured it would be okay to fragrance my unmentionables. Boy was I wrong! This stuff made getting dressed in the morning and opening those drawers a nightmare. The cheapness of the scent just smacks you in the face. It's far too sharp. After it just sitting around for ages, I've decided that my 13 year old niece would greatly appreciate this.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2009 1:26:00 PM More reviews by lilbunnie

I don't know how to describe this, but it has a kind of "baked" smell or something lol... I can'T even tell if it's something I like or not... but what I know is that I'm not too crazy about this fragrance, and that I won't buy again!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 12:38:00 AM More reviews by tan0h0lic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't get the low ratings for this one! I think it's one of the better scents vicki's has made, and it has more staying power IMO. Sweet and floral. I have every piece in this collection x2, when I found out it was DC'd i bought them!! (of course they always stop making the good ones..turquoise paradise, sweet talk.. my desire..)