Too Faced Lash Injection

2.9

on 3/31/2015 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I like that it goes on smooth. It glides nicely over my lashes and seldom clumps. It also doesn't smudge. But those are the only 2 thing I like about this product. It doesn't hold curl, lengthen, or create volume. Basically, it doesn't do the core things that a mascara should.

It's a less than average mascara. Not worth the price at all. I will not be buying again.

on 2/17/2015 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

DO NOT BUY THIS. I can't even believe this is able to be sold. This is by far, without a doubt, THE WORST mascara I have ever used in my entire life. Little siliconish strings clump together...?? What in the world is this supposed to be doing, I don't even know. I applied one coat, it clumped together and I couldn't even curl my lashes. This is going back immediately. This product was enough for me to not purchase from Too Faced anymore. Terrible.

on 2/2/2015 5:50:00 AM

HORRIBLE. That's the summary of my review for this. I bought this in the small kit that also comes with the "Too Faced, Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner" (see other review). They are both far from perfect.

To start off its very clumpy. I tried to wipe some mascara off in the tube and that didn't go well. It was hard to apply and clumped up so so so much. I never had such a bad mascara in my entire life. Thinking it might be old, I went and bought another one from a different store. Same problem. My eyes felt very heavy, and it started to flake off and get in my eye during the day. Pretty frigging irritating. It was also difficult to get off, so my eyes got sore from all the rubbing.

To make matters worse, the mascara dried out within two weeks. It was tightly closed, yet somehow both the mascaras dried out. Garbage quality, garbage product.

on 1/10/2015 10:04:00 PM

This went off on me in less than two months. Very clumpy. Difficult to remove. It did not smudge on me throughout the day, which I see as it's only plus. I will stick with my $3 Jordana, thank you very much.

on 12/13/2014 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Clumpy, enough said.

on 12/6/2014 1:42:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Clumpy. Makes lashes incredibly dry, like concrete. Made my lashes stick straight. Will not repurchase and would NOT recommend.

on 11/13/2014 8:38:00 PM

This mascara is mediocre. It is a tubing formula (as advertised) and removes easily. It does not smudge, however, it does flake. I've never had such flaking issues with a mascara before. If, like me, you have very long, fine lashes and are looking more for volume than length, then this mascara is NOT for you.

I have tried three more mid/high-end tubing mascaras since tossing Too Faced Lash Injection: Cargo Better-than-Waterproof, MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash, and Clinique Lash Power Feathering. Clinique Lash Power feathering is definitely the winner for me here, and it is actually the only true tubing mascara out of the three I just mentioned.

on 8/7/2014 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nothing special especially for the price. Takes so many coats to even look like I'm wearing any mascara at all. Definitely would not recommend.

on 7/29/2014 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very disappointed. Being a Too Faced lover I was pretty upset. A clumpy mess. Will not buy again.

on 7/15/2014 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love the Two Faced Mascara line, especially the Qween size pink tube. It stays on all day, and most of all it does not smudge. The lash injection tube is for those who like to spend more time putting on mascara. It works well but because of brush size takes more time.

Popular Mascaras