July 25, 2014 | 983 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Lash Injection

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Apgrayson

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the Two Faced Mascara line, especially the Qween size pink tube. It stays on all day, and most of all it does not smudge. The lash injection tube is for those who like to spend more time putting on mascara. It works well but because of brush size takes more time.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2014 3:51:00 AM More reviews by LimaLim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hated this. Was a clumpy mess.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by breannalynn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

There are two good things about this mascara: it's cruelty-free, and it doesn't flake (much) or smudge, and I'm prone to both. It doesn't go on very well though, pretty dry and clumpy, and also does nothing for length, volume or curl. It actually makes my lashes straighter. Pretty meh overall. It also gets worse with time.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

As a Too Faced product lover, I am disappointed. One, this mascara clumps so easily and it is a pain for me to try and separate them. I even scrape off some of the product off the bristles and that doesn't even work. Also I feel that the brush is just to big and if it was a bit smaller, it would be really good especially if you have pesky inner eye lashes. I did like that it never moved during the day especially with summer here now.
I know that this is a waterproof mascara (a plus) but the way it comes off kills me. When I go to take it off, the mascara pretty much slides off my lashes in long clumps. Usually when I take off a mascara, it 'disintegrates' in a way, well this mascara...I don't really know how to explain it in anyway but this, it's like you pinched the edge of your lashes and just pulled your mascara right off. So I end up with pieces of mascara globs shaped all over my eye area.
Some people might like that because it means you don't have to rub your eyes to much but if you are not careful it will get into your eyes. I've tried other water proof mascaras and have had way better experiences with them.
Thankfully I got this as a gift instead of purchasing it myself because this is not the best mascara I've ever used and I feel that Too Faced could have done a way better job with this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

THE gummiest mascara I have ever used!!! I applied it and my lashes immediately clumped together in spikes that took a lot of effort--and a very fine-tooth metal comb--to separate. The final effect wasn't that outstanding either: they were black but there wasn't significant length and/or volume (I could have gotten at least one from this product!).

Once the mascara dries it wears like iron. But it doesn't remove in neat little tubes like the other tubing mascaras. Instead, it comes off in little crumbles, some of which are hard as well as messy to remove.

Lash Injection was returned to Ulta the very next day. I'd rather drop the extra few bucks for Blinc instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by mpshouse

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Too Faced Lash Injection is a tubing mascara that comes off easily with oil as well as with warm water. It is a rich black, one of the blackest I've seen. It has a traditional style bristle wand, which gets to most of my lashes, but has some difficulty getting to the outermost and innermost corners.

Unlike others, I've experienced no flaking , even after 14-hour days. In fact, I've been turning to Lash Injection when I want to be positive I won't have flaking or smudging.

Lash Injection gives me reasonable thickness, but It does tend to stick my lashes together. Not my best look. It doesn't give me additional length. My lashes have their own curl, so I can't attest to it's curl-holding powers. It doesn't weigh my lashes down, though. My tube has lasted me four months without drying out .

I'll likely not repurchase because of the lash-sticking-together issue. There are too many other options to try.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Astera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I normally love Too Faced, they are my favorite makeup brand but this mascara is a dud for me. I'm reviewing the newest formula, not the old one. I purchased this mascara at Beauty Brands for about $12 on sale and decided to give it a whirl.
First off, the formula is waterproof and it doesn't come off without makeup remover. I am a housekeeper and I do sweat and it's nice to have on a swipe of mascara and BB cream to feel feminine even if I'm scrubbing a toilet. This mascara does not sweat off or flake.
Second, the packaging is really cute... at first. All the writing on the tube has smudged off and it isn't looking too hot anymore after about 4 months of being in my Caboodle. I am not rough on my products, it's a little disappointing considering how cute it is right out of the box.
Third, the mascara itself globs together in the tube. I pull the wand out of the tube and on the stem was attached a huge blob of black sticky mess. I don't pump the wand in and out of the tube so this is a little ridiculous.
The mascara is okay, it doesn't lengthen well and doesn't thicken at all. It just wears very natural looking which is fine but the name of the mascara is a bit misleading in that sense.
Overall, don't waste your time or money, try the Better Than Sex (volume) or Lashgasm (length), both are way better than this and I'm glad I didn't spend full price.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The worst mascara I've tried! I bought the mini version in the cat-eye kit and I have to say, what a stinker. It didn't do anything but darken and clump. No length, no volume.

Into the garbage it goes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by vitalogies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this mascara with a bunch of other products in the All I Want For Christmas set. Yay for adorable packaging!

It does smell odd, but it's not even half as bad as some people are saying. It gives me OK length with no clumps, but it doesn't really thicken my lashes, even after several coats. Not very versatile, especially if you're like me and prefer bold eyes. It's only good for natural looks.

I found that it weighs my curl down a little bit too, but somehow the mascara itself doesn't feel heavy on my lashes at all. It keeps them silky soft and never makes them brittle. Once it dries, it doesn't flake or run at all, which is a huge plus for sensitive-eyed (and sensitive-hearted) crybabies such as myself. ;)

All in all, sure there are better mascaras out there, but this is an excellent "plan B" mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by anbaking123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this mascara in the Too Faced All I Want For Christmas set, so I would have never bought it separately.

PROS:
- doesn't really clump my lashes
- packaging isn't bad, but it's nothing amazing

CONS:
- doesn't make them look noticeably longer or voluminous
- hard to take off
- hardly any product dispenses on your lashes, takes a long time to build up some sort of volume
- does not evenly coat

Overall, it was pretty disappointing.