December 18, 2014 | 877 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Lash Injection

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Jeimarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Clumpy, enough said.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Clumpy. Makes lashes incredibly dry, like concrete. Made my lashes stick straight. Will not repurchase and would NOT recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by rfoss16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is mediocre. It is a tubing formula (as advertised) and removes easily. It does not smudge, however, it does flake. I've never had such flaking issues with a mascara before. If, like me, you have very long, fine lashes and are looking more for volume than length, then this mascara is NOT for you.

I have tried two more mid/high-end tubing mascaras since tossing Too Faced Lash Injection: Cargo Better-than-Waterproof and MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash. MAC is the winner.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by rozenacht

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nothing special especially for the price. Takes so many coats to even look like I'm wearing any mascara at all. Definitely would not recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by bneslein

Very disappointed. Being a Too Faced lover I was pretty upset. A clumpy mess. Will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Apgrayson

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the Two Faced Mascara line, especially the Qween size pink tube. It stays on all day, and most of all it does not smudge. The lash injection tube is for those who like to spend more time putting on mascara. It works well but because of brush size takes more time.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2014 3:51:00 AM More reviews by LimaLim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hated this. Was a clumpy mess.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by breannalynn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

There are two good things about this mascara: it's cruelty-free, and it doesn't flake (much) or smudge, and I'm prone to both. It doesn't go on very well though, pretty dry and clumpy, and also does nothing for length, volume or curl. It actually makes my lashes straighter. Pretty meh overall. It also gets worse with time.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

As a Too Faced product lover, I am disappointed. One, this mascara clumps so easily and it is a pain for me to try and separate them. I even scrape off some of the product off the bristles and that doesn't even work. Also I feel that the brush is just to big and if it was a bit smaller, it would be really good especially if you have pesky inner eye lashes. I did like that it never moved during the day especially with summer here now.
I know that this is a waterproof mascara (a plus) but the way it comes off kills me. When I go to take it off, the mascara pretty much slides off my lashes in long clumps. Usually when I take off a mascara, it 'disintegrates' in a way, well this mascara...I don't really know how to explain it in anyway but this, it's like you pinched the edge of your lashes and just pulled your mascara right off. So I end up with pieces of mascara globs shaped all over my eye area.
Some people might like that because it means you don't have to rub your eyes to much but if you are not careful it will get into your eyes. I've tried other water proof mascaras and have had way better experiences with them.
Thankfully I got this as a gift instead of purchasing it myself because this is not the best mascara I've ever used and I feel that Too Faced could have done a way better job with this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

THE gummiest mascara I have ever used!!! I applied it and my lashes immediately clumped together in spikes that took a lot of effort--and a very fine-tooth metal comb--to separate. The final effect wasn't that outstanding either: they were black but there wasn't significant length and/or volume (I could have gotten at least one from this product!).

Once the mascara dries it wears like iron. But it doesn't remove in neat little tubes like the other tubing mascaras. Instead, it comes off in little crumbles, some of which are hard as well as messy to remove.

Lash Injection was returned to Ulta the very next day. I'd rather drop the extra few bucks for Blinc instead.