Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Pink Love

4.6

INGREDIENTS: talc - dimethicone - silica - zinc stearate - nylon-12 - lauryl laurate - tetrasodium edta - potassium sorbate - chlorphenesin - [ mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 92, 99) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - carmine (ci 75470) - red 7 lake (ci 15850) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - red 22 lake (ci 45380) - red 36 lake (ci 12085) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - red 30 lake (ci 73360) - red 33 lake (ci 17200) - red 28 lake (ci 45410) - red 34 lake (ci 15880) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - yellow 6 lake (ci 15985) - red 6 (ci 15850)]

On me, it's a sort of dusky pink, I think it looks quite neutral in the pan but it's incredibly flattering on my NC25/30 skin. The only problem is it only lasts a few hours on me and that's with primer and not being oily at the moment. I have it in a Clinique palette I've just rediscovered so I'll use it to death but won't re-purchase.

on 11/23/2014 10:59:00 AM

This is a lovely pink, not Barbie more medium dusky that really brings your face to life. It's not at all glittery or shimmery although looking at this blush in the pan you maybe forgiven for thinking it is, But it just leaves a lovely subtle sheen, very flattering. It's very pigmented, a little goes a long way. I actually got this as a GWP, so glad I did as I probably would never have diccovered this little gem, that's now become my favourite blush! I'm NW 15 and this suits me fine. I've never used Clinique blush before but I'm impressed. Skin friendly too no fragrance, I hate fragrance in skin care or make up.The brush provided is usable too. Overall a winner!

on 2/15/2014 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this blush after much deliberation and reading many reviews and i really like this colour. I find it goes well with Clinque's eyeshadow palette Plum Seduction. It lasts really well and although the packaging is not very exciting it does contain a mirror and a good angled blush brush which is nice and soft(which makes a change). It contains 6g of product and costs 21 approx in the UK so i think this is good value for money if you compare to NARS which retails at 21.50 for 4.8g. I found this suited my skin tone nicely.

on 4/29/2013 8:55:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This product is pretty good. It gives off a healthy natural pink and especially looks great on fairer skinned girls. The brush that comes with feels good and doesn't irritate my skin. I find it nice for everyday use.

on 11/12/2012 12:14:00 PM

The color is great.I love Clinique

on 5/9/2011 5:43:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My HG blusher, absolutely and totally recommandable! Lovely and fresh pink, stays all day and the price is good considering that I've been using this for a year and there's still 1/4 left!

on 7/1/2010 5:00:00 AM

I really like this blush. Its a raspberry bright pink but is totally wearable. The shimmer is pretty unnoticeable. Its fairly pigmented so you don't need to layer on. The brush that came with the blush actually works fine for me - at least its slanted. I think softer brushes would also battle to pick up enough powder.

I wouldn't buy this full price. I got it on clearance so it was so worth the price.

on 10/13/2007 12:53:00 PM

I went to the Clinique counter to try on Iced Lotus, but it looked too lavender on my warm olive skin. It just looked too artificial. That's when I saw Pink Love, with its beautiful shimmery bright pink color. It looked much more natural on my skin. It is also a cool pink, but not cool enough to look blue. I wore it to a club that night and loved it. It gives me a soft pink, feminine flush. The shimmer doesn't really show up, which I prefer. I also love the little silver box with mirror that it comes in. I can see myself wearing this a lot.

on 1/6/2007 1:38:00 PM

Purchased in Duty Free, this color is very similiar to Nars Angelika, but I do find that even though Angelika (which I really do adore), is super pigmented w/ silver shimmer, Pink Love has the same great texture and shimmer. This is the ultimate girly pink cheeks blush. It's absolutely georgeous.

Popular Blush Products