April 20, 2014 | 1640 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Pink Love

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by boyd75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this blush after much deliberation and reading many reviews and i really like this colour. I find it goes well with Clinque's eyeshadow palette Plum Seduction. It lasts really well and although the packaging is not very exciting it does contain a mirror and a good angled blush brush which is nice and soft(which makes a change). It contains 6g of product and costs 21 approx in the UK so i think this is good value for money if you compare to NARS which retails at 21.50 for 4.8g. I found this suited my skin tone nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by alyssian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is pretty good. It gives off a healthy natural pink and especially looks great on fairer skinned girls. The brush that comes with feels good and doesn't irritate my skin. I find it nice for everyday use.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by anamaria25

The color is great.I love Clinique

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 5:43:00 AM More reviews by baronesserl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG blusher, absolutely and totally recommandable! Lovely and fresh pink, stays all day and the price is good considering that I've been using this for a year and there's still 1/4 left!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 5:00:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

I really like this blush. Its a raspberry bright pink but is totally wearable. The shimmer is pretty unnoticeable. Its fairly pigmented so you don't need to layer on. The brush that came with the blush actually works fine for me - at least its slanted. I think softer brushes would also battle to pick up enough powder.

I wouldn't buy this full price. I got it on clearance so it was so worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2007 12:53:00 PM More reviews by anadeandrada

I went to the Clinique counter to try on Iced Lotus, but it looked too lavender on my warm olive skin. It just looked too artificial. That's when I saw Pink Love, with its beautiful shimmery bright pink color. It looked much more natural on my skin. It is also a cool pink, but not cool enough to look blue. I wore it to a club that night and loved it. It gives me a soft pink, feminine flush. The shimmer doesn't really show up, which I prefer. I also love the little silver box with mirror that it comes in. I can see myself wearing this a lot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2007 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Charma22

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Purchased in Duty Free, this color is very similiar to Nars Angelika, but I do find that even though Angelika (which I really do adore), is super pigmented w/ silver shimmer, Pink Love has the same great texture and shimmer. This is the ultimate girly pink cheeks blush. It's absolutely georgeous.