September 22, 2014 | 1927 users online

Fragrances - Escada - Sunset Heat Women

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by traes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My experience was identical to Tori67's. Great tropical opening, followed by a cigarette drydown!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

Smells good.
It is a soft sweet smell

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Tori67

I have really enjoyed Escada's annual issue fragrances in the past. When I received this as a gift from Mom, I was, at first, excited. The packaging and the bottle are summery and fun. At first spray, I loved the citrusy scent. However, when it settled, it had an almost cigarette-like smell to it. It smelled awful and lingered around for a long time in my bedroom. The smell was so off-putting to me that I threw the bottle out after only a few sprays. Very disappointing!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Celrian24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this perfume. It's perfect for summer. Bright and fruity its a sweet scent that makes you smell edible, and in my opinion a scent that is unique and hard to find. I've smelled other escada perfumes and this one is my hands down favourite.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2010 3:46:00 AM More reviews by renemy

I was really lucky and scored a gift set of this and the lotion for something like $25 a few years ago. This has been described already a hundred times over so I'll just chime in that I like it a lot also. It's citrussy and pineappley and sweet but not sickeningly so. It's just perfect, almost like a sherbet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 9:52:00 AM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is such a beautiful fragrance, it has a distinctive fruity scent, like mangoes, peaches etc., Since it is an Eau de Toilette, it tends to not linger for long but I love it anyway! I've had it for a while but never gotten round to using it, this is now a staple for my summer holidays!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by mangomadness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the scent of mangoes in Sunset Heat. It's a scent definitely made for the summer and always makes me feel cheerful.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by beclee

I looove this perfume! I took it to Cozumel with me, and it was perfect for the warm nights... it just smells good and beachy and summery. It's sweet without smelling like a little girl, it's not musky or heavy, and it's not too floral. I would definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by aqelvis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Plain and simple: it smells like summer, and makes me happy- perfect scent during warm weather because it is not overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2009 10:39:00 PM More reviews by bisco

Ever since my freshman year, I've always turned to escada perfume. I've had this perfume since 08 and we're entering 2010. My boyfriend knows it well. It's a signature scent for me, and since the scent is heavily fruity a little goes a long way. Hence, why I've had it so long. I haven't worn it much lately, because I recently bought sensual amber from B&B. But, I will finish it up eventually. After that, I'd like to invest in another escada perfume.