April 18, 2014 | 1986 users online

Conditioner - Davines - Love Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by ababyduckwaslost

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The look if this mask made me a little grossed out to be honest but i pretty good, actully really good. When I rinse I hair really feels like something great was done to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by 1CupcakeJunkie

I am kind of in the middle with this product. I randomly came across this brand and decided on the Love cond and shamp. It does feel nice in the shower but i dont see an incredible difference when i dry my hair. Def not worth the price and the size. even though you do only need a little bit of product. When i run out i won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by brooklynbee

I was hesitant to buy this because of the price, but all of a sudden my hair was being out of control frizzy lately even though I baby it in every way (limited washing, limit harsh detergents and products that build up, hair masks, periodic clarifying, limited heat styling, etc etc). This and the matching Love shampoo have had an instant, amazing effect on my hair. The plastic tub is not the best packaging, but otherwise this stuff is fantastic. Smells nice, too. Really cut the frizz down!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by zeppelindoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've only used this conditioner twice but I already love it! It makes my hair feel really soft and manageable afterwards. I don't need to use a lot of it, even though my hair is really thick. I find that a little dollop works into my hair very well and distributes evenly.

I've mostly been using cheaper conditioners without harsh ingredients or parabens (Organix brand) but none of them have made my hair as soft and tangle free. Although this conditioner is pricey at $27.50 for 8 oz. and contains several different kinds of parabens, I still think it's worth it. Most of my beauty products are paraben-free anyway, so I don't feel like using this product would be that much of an added "risk."

This conditioner smells like sweet oranges, which I like very much, although the smell doesn't linger in my hair once it's dry. The tub is a little inconvenient to use while in the shower, but I think it's really cute sitting in my shower :)

Overall, this is a great buy for someone like me who has really thick, dry hair and heat styles every other day.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 4:01:00 AM More reviews by jonnadegerman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this conditioner! It's very creamy and heavy, but doesn't weigh my hair down. I have curly, thick hair which have been colored way too many times, causing it to be very dry and brittle, but this does wonders for my hair! It leaves it smooth and soft and my hair has gotten a new life again and my curls are not frizzy any more. I use it with the Love smooth shampoo and the oi/oil from davines. Love it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by klasia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The reason why i am not going to repurchase this product is because i didn't get the WOW factor (never mind it being expensive) and so i'd rather "gamble" on other products i haven't tried yet.

over all, as a conditioner it worked. but it also worked as well as my other conditioners. in short, it didn't stand out. i used this once a week only because i felt it made my hair oily sooner than the 3rd day mark and so with this effect, i treated LOVE as a treatment more than a conditioner. because i used it once a week only, it lasted beyond the suggested12 month period without any changes in how it worked--in fact i used it for a little over 20 months! i just finished using it up 3 days ago: )

i didn't like the plastic tub that it came in. you had to dip your hand in it and after a while, the cover was loose that it wouldn't snap shut. i wish it had come in the soft squeezable bottles the other Davines shampoos (e.g. Melu) came in.

the product claims to smooth harsh and frizzy hair and yeah, it delivered to a certain extent. but in smoothing my hair, it also weighed it down in the process so i'm not sure
it's the effect that everyone would like. i didn't mind it so much because i always tie my hair or put it up anyway.

i liked its powdery scent and my 2 older girls (aged 7 and 5) loved the smell so much. i allowed them to use this once every 2 months. they didn't have any reaction to it which was great. aside from its scent, they loved the color (pink) and they loved that it was called LOVE. the highlight of this product for me is definitely how much joy this has brought to my girls. it made them giggle every time they used it--- which they always look forward to. told them though that i would be buying something else for us to try together.

additional notes i have on this product is that it did not break me out. i have acne-prone skin and i'm always careful in observing my skin reactions to products.

caution: makes the bathtub really really REALLY SLIPPERY.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by CJCJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! Thick, creamy, my hair feels like silk. But... the BIGGEST difference is when I blow it out using my usual styling products, my hair is smooth. I mean, the kind of smooth I get when I use my CHI.... it's amazing. The scent is lovely, my hair color looks richer... I am SOLD on the LOVE LINE.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by smashinga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love with the scent.
I find this to be a great conditioner and it doesn't clog my pores like a lot of other deep conditioners.
It's kind of pricey at $24 but since I used it the first time, last summer, I have been wanting to go back and buy it. Finally got my second tub and will re-review after it's finished.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by wish71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product was too heavy for regular use on my fine, wavy hair. It would weigh down my waves after a few uses in a row even with the little I used (about a quarter sized amount for shoulder lenghth hair). It did leave my hair soft and manageable though. The smell might put some people off, because you notice the oil. The packaging is terrible. It's a jar that can be a bit unweildly with wet hands. Plus, having to scoop out product like that makes me wonder about its shelf life.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by JulesJoolz

Got to agree with Sardis. This stuff has absolutely changed my hair from frizzy, bumpy, angry looking hair to smooth, manageable breck girl hair. I didn't think it was possible. Previous to tring Davines I was using Kerastase and did notice a big improvement with it...but my hair was still not silky and shiny no matter what the weather. But with this stuff my hair looks like I just walked out of the salon. LOVE IT!